something odd on my yard??!!

You think its TMI for everybody? Gawd I had good laugh, even though it was really gross!

Cheri said:
:eek: Shhhhh!!!! :Oops:

Don't mind Diehardbiker.

MizzDeaf said:
Do anyone have something odd on their yard ?? I know that truck been park around here during the winter/fall seasons. Does anyone ?

Look here...
Well, if it is not against the law for the truckers to park their precious big Mack in front of their house, there is nothing you can do about it..you will have to check the laws in your state. I do know about that in New York! My hubby's best friend's neighbor broke the law by parking his truck in the street so he called the cops on the guy, boy did the guy get so pissed off at my husband's friend! lol! it is illegal for the truckers to park the trucks in the street..they do have truck haven for the truckers to park their trucks so i dont know why the guy didnt park his truck there, geez.

is that the old :crazy: lady that waters her fake plants??

diehardbiker65 said:
Don't be silly! You had one eventful thats way too odd!!! Im sure many of ADers will have good laughs! Remember that lady who thought it was her husband?

Ahh.. Truck on the road.. which it's not suitable placed.. supposed be parked their own driveway instead on the road traffic.. how's dare the owner parked it..

GalaxyAngel said:
Ahh.. Truck on the road.. which it's not suitable placed.. supposed be parked their own driveway instead on the road traffic.. how's dare the owner parked it..

I agreed with you. She has to do something about it or get rid of it because u know life is short. Especially, if she wants to sell her house, no one would able to see a sign for sale ...or, she wants to have a tag sale.

Why don't walk up and put for sale on their truck...
Would turn drive angoly angrlily remove the for sale sign.. then move their truck put on their driveway instead on the road..

Just My thoughts (quite silly my head)...

Back