something odd on my yard??!!

ahhh sound like that is not nice of him to parking front of your home. he should have respect your parking.

I see there are red car was parking for year or so never remove or move that someone was complianed and call company then the guy wrote a note and put on the windsheild if not move then tow the car away later on the car still there then tow the car away cuse the red car was there for long time! like one year or so.

:confused: I did not know that you are annoy about it, DD. We only said that we can't see the picture. Now we got your point about about the truck.

Yes, I'm agree that it would be nicer of him to park his truck other side to free space for your visitors to park.

Did you know who is the owner of truck? If yes, then talk him in friendly way to move his truck to other side to park because you have visitors to park on front of your house.

Liebling:-))) said:
Did you know who is the owner of truck? If yes, then talk him in friendly way to move his truck to other side to park because you have visitors to park on front of your house.
yea true can do that...

I am sorry, I didn't meant to say that we can't see the picture. Now we understand how frustrate you two are seeing a BIG truck parking in front of your house. In where we live, we are NOT allow to let any semi truck park by the curbs or driveway. It's too big to park in the personal properties. You might want to ask someone who own the truck to move or call the cops if the driver won't move.

If nothing works, you might want to slash the tires at night when no one can see you doing it. Call me, and I can help with ya. :Oops:

Do anyone have something odd on their yard ?? I know that truck been park around here during the winter/fall seasons. Does anyone ?
yes it had happened to me many times before and there's nothing odd about that.... and .... do you have problem with that?! I mean I don't understand why you are asking us.. no offense.. perhaps you need to rephrase your question. This could be why you are not getting the answers what you wanted to hear from us.

I have same problem but much wrose is that.. semi truck with trailer parked front of our side street.. Ugh.. nice view..
it was happened at around christmas time....at first we let him parked first time but we realized that its been a week.. its really annoying, and hard to get around to it because i have to drive BIG turn into our driveway. and I have to back out and double check to make sure no cars coming..
so we kindly asked the neighbor to see if they can move on their SIDE.. but on that day, they said his uncle is leaving since he spend with his family for christmas.. :| we already told them.. next time please park on their side cuz its hard for us to get around and its right front of us.. not polite.. they apologized.

maybe you can try ask..

:rofl:

Please excuse me, MizDeaf & DD

I exactly understood what you were talking about. It was funny for other posters requiring to see your bigger pix instead of your question.

Next time you need to park your vehicle on your own side of your home so that you would not see a big Mac sitting in front of your big picture window. Perphas, you may need to contact your local government to set up a "Deaf Parking Only" sign or paint a rainbow on the curb.

DreamDeaf said:
I am pretty disappointed with the way the topic went WAY off from what MizzDeaf asked you all...

Whoa, :shock: I did stick with the topic, if you can see my post number 2, when MizzDeaf asked if we had anything odd in my yard, which I said " not really "

It does not matter if you think it's illegal or not permitted, all the owner has to do is prove that parking it somewhere would not be possible or even accessible, and a permit can be made out so the owner can park his cab on a private street.

I'm sorry but I was only trying to make a suggestion.... *sigh*

Sorry for my outburst yesterday - sometimes it's really annoying to really get into a thread and then all of a sudden it changes and you're lost...

Anyway - MizzDeaf did explain to me that the trucker does live on the street, and I found the house where he lives. MD told me that he only parks there during the winter when business is a bit slower.

I did talk to him earlier after I moved in with MD - he explained that he does have a permit to park on the street and tries to park on the curve where not many people park. That day he was stuck parking in front of our house, the neighbors to our right had a big party and the street was packed full of cars. The space in front of our home was the only option available to him. We weren't annoyed to see him parked in front of the house, it was more like a WOW...because of the sheer size compared to our point of view from the doorway.

The trucker is a really nice guy - it just takes a bit longer to get to know the people on the street because of our deafness.

Good Morning, AD! This is Ty Pennington from Extreme Makeover. Please follow along with me and at the count of 3, yell as loud as you can: GOOD MORNING MR TRUCK DRIVER! WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A NICE GUY BUT: MOVE THAT FRIGGIN RIG! :mrgreen:

Ok, back to our regular programming......

I don't believe him for saying that to you. He is too nice and easy target on you being deaf. He may think that you cannot talk on the telephone. I am pretty sure that he has some friends have a big place to park their trucks in the woods because they should know what to do with their truck for their job. He has to be lazy to go over there to get his truck for work.

I know a few people who have a commerical truck, and they park theirs somewhere in the woods, and I have seen them there. You finally talked to him about it, so it is not working. I would recommend you to go to your town hall and ask to get a zoning law information for your street. But, don't tell them about your situation yet because I don't trust the town hall employees. I think that you will get some idea what to do about it. It's up to you to make your own decision.

webexplorer said:
I don't believe him for saying that to you. He is too nice and easy target on you being deaf. He may think that you cannot talk on the telephone. I am pretty sure that he has some friends have a big place to park their trucks in the woods because they should know what to do with their truck for their job. He has to be lazy to go over there to get his truck for work.

I know a few people who have a commerical truck, and they park theirs somewhere in the woods, and I have seen them there. You finally talked to him about it, so it is not working. I would recommend you to go to your town hall and ask to get a zoning law information for your street. But, don't tell them about your situation yet because I don't trust the town hall employees. I think that you will get some idea what to do about it. It's up to you to make your own decision.

I know you have good intentions, Web, no problem there. But I'd rather rely on DD & MD's judgement about the whole affair and they don't seem to have a huge problem with something that happens only occasionally as evidenced by DD's conversation with the rig driver. I just don't like the idea that we have to have a law for every move we make or every breath we take.

We live in a heavily populated area - the nearest woods would probably be about ... *counting on fingers, oh boy, not enough, counting on toes, now counting on MizzDeaf 's fingers and toes...oh fuggedit it!* The wouds would be like about 25 to 30 miles away, and many of the parking lots around here do not allow overnight parking.

Tousi said:
Good Morning, AD! This is Ty Pennington from Extreme Makeover. Please follow along with me and at the count of 3, yell as loud as you can: GOOD MORNING MR TRUCK DRIVER! WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A NICE GUY BUT: MOVE THAT FRIGGIN RIG! :mrgreen:

Ok, back to our regular programming......

:lol: :lol:

All of members here, say 1... 2... 3... MOVE THAT FRIGGIN RIG!!!!

From Extereme AllDeaf Makover Edition.... :dance2:

Ahem..... I only say in that picture is because of the way it looks front of my yard. It is beauitful view there! I know he lives next two door from me. He only drive during the seasons (fall/winter). His baby truck disappears in spring/summer. I have no problem with his work and house next to me.

Ofc, next door having party almost nights and lot of cars parks front of my yard, too. Well, I have to park on my ground or have to park at next door, too. I have premit from city (sub) i can park anywhere but important that i am from that same sub-city, not another sub-city.

I only take the picture is because of the way it park front of yard and beauitful view! I was only ask you if anyone have experience from your yard. In fact, you DONT!

Don't be silly! You had one eventful thats way too odd!!! Im sure many of ADers will have good laughs! Remember that lady who thought it was her husband?

Cheri said:
No, I hasn't happened to me because I live on a traffic street, nobody is allow to park, but I do have trouble getting out of my own drive way when there is traffic, or if someone had an car accident right in front of my home. I hate when that happens. ;)

Leave a note on the truck you seen 'lot lizards' coming out from the bottom of the rig.

Richard

diehardbiker65 said:
Don't be silly! You had one eventful thats way too odd!!! Im sure many of ADers will have good laughs! Remember that lady who thought it was her husband?

:eek: Shhhhh!!!! :Oops:

Don't mind Diehardbiker.

Back