something odd on my yard??!!

Mizzou

Reaction score
Do anyone have something odd on their yard ?? I know that truck been park around here during the winter/fall seasons. Does anyone ?

Look here...

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 116
Many truckers who own their personal 18 wheelers stop in one place close to where their headquarters are. If it is his own personal 18 wheeler and he does not even own or rent an apartment or house then his home is the 18 wheeler. I know some homeless people who apply for a trucking job then save up money for their own personal 18 wheelers and travel across the USA and sleep in their truck cabin.
I have seen 18 wheeler trucks parked outside my hometown or near the highway pulled over the side to sleep for the night then they start up the engines and go to work, driving 18 wheelers. I would not worry about the trucker.

Truckers are usually hard working honest people with good moral values. :) :thumb:

Usually in most areas trucks like that are not allow to park on the streets or in front of someone's house....

If a truck park on my street, they will get a fine ....

Oh one more thing Mizz Deaf, why don't you call your city and find out if that truck allow to park in front of your house or on your street :)

MizzDeaf said:
Do anyone have something odd on their yard ?? I know that truck been park around here during the winter/fall seasons. Does anyone ?

Look here...

Can you make your picture bigger? Do you mean that someone is living in the truck most of season? Maybe, he's a criminal or is FBI wanted - who knows?

webexplorer said:
Can you make your picture bigger? Do you mean that someone is living in the truck most of season? Maybe, he's a criminal or is FBI wanted - who knows?

or a undercover police officer on duty on a case.

Hi MizzDeaf, let me see if I can blow this up to a better size for you on this website which another AllDeaf readers refered me to this one. http://www.imageshack.us

No, it will not blow up to a bigger size.

Note * Hi Alex or one of the moderators, can you help her out with this please? Thank you .....

I´m agree with everybody here that it´s too small to look at.

photo1124bv.jpg

I am pretty disappointed with the way the topic went WAY off from what MizzDeaf asked you all...

I have ENLARGED the photograph for ALL OF YOU.

MizzDeaf simply asked if this had ever happened to you - this truck was parked in front of our home when we got home from shopping late Sunday afternoon and it was a surprise to us, because in the past, it had been parked in front of the owner's home.

And FYI, if the owner has permission and a permit from the city, yes, he CAN PARK ON A PRIVATE STREET!!!!

It does not matter if you think it's illegal or not permitted, all the owner has to do is prove that parking it somewhere would not be possible or even accessible, and a permit can be made out so the owner can park his cab on a private street.

I am soooooo damn tired of seeing so many threads that were SO FREAKIN GOOD being derailed by people that REFUSE to really read what the maker of the thread is saying or explaining and then insisting on being so know-it-all and being so "helpful," when in fact, they are just pulling the thread off the point and going in the wrong direction totally.

FYI, I have had some friends complain to me that many of the posters here on AD are not staying on topic and it makes them upset - I do understand and I do sympathize with these people whose threads are just being messed up by so-called "well-meaning" people who seems to think that they know and need to make sure the other people undrestand that their way is the right direction the thread should be going in!!!!!!

No, I hasn't happened to me because I live on a traffic street, nobody is allow to park, but I do have trouble getting out of my own drive way when there is traffic, or if someone had an car accident right in front of my home. I hate when that happens. ;)

huh? DD , i dont mean to make u upset.. i thought something in the pic but it abt truck, i got it now.. i am sowwy... sigh.. :(

I did not know that you are so crabby about it. We could not see the picture. Now, we understand your point about the truck.

It is definitely very rude for him to park his big truck on your side road. ssshhh you might wanna to nail his tire at night- screw him.

I have a similar problem, not the big truck. Some cars and trucks parked on my side because of my tree. They are ass-ole they should plant their own fu-king tree.

in the past after i move in my neigbor parked his pickup truck in front of my house for several weeks and then i ask him to remove it from my side to his side whenever his side is empty RME

i see what the point of the picture the truck in the front sheesh

i don't know why this truck is in the front for

I know what you mean, Dreamdeaf and Mizzdeaf. I am not sure about semi trucks being parked in front of someone houses. I think the laws are different city to city in the US. I find it unfair for you guys because it's your parking "space" for your friends and family to come visit in front of your house.

My friend's dad semi truck mostly parks in FRONT of their own house. Most of the time it's parked at the company.

webexplorer said:
They are ass-ole they should plant their own fu-king tree.

:laugh2: :laugh2: Man, You just killed me with laughter's. Thanks dude! :thumb:

My hometown only allows these trucks to park outside of town or pull alongside the highway road to sleep there.

ssshhh you might wanna to nail his tire at night- screw him.

I second to that.

Back