some of my modeling photos!

he meant the link for the rest of my photos...there are 635 lol ...and it takes some ppl bout 5 min to load the photos! maybe u didnt wait long enough? or u need something like java or something like that?

or the stupid I.E on my work computer, will check again when I get home.

he meant the link for the rest of my photos...there are 635 lol ...and it takes some ppl bout 5 min to load the photos! maybe u didnt wait long enough? or u need something like java or something like that?

My work internet is very very very fast, can show the pics in a wink of a eye, but my PC has no patience. Damn it.

OH damn! Maybe it just works for Jiro. :lol:

:naughty: I just hacked into Pentagon computer to load EVERYTHING at once :naughty:

All I can say is - HOT F***** DAMN!!!!! <fap fap fap fap fap fap>

bahahahha thanks Jiro! lol ill post more when i get more:) i haven't gotten the cd yet..but when i do ill show more :)

here are some more! i have more on fb if u want to add me:) i can't add much more as the pics are high res and go over the limit lol:giggle:

Nice pics again!!!! I love the first one... could easily make some nice ads for lipstick ;)

:ty: for sharing

Jamie

lol thanks jamie! I wish I could do make-up and stuff like that! that wud be so much fun!

Very pretty pics Alicia. I like the first and third pic they do make nice ad pics :)

Wow! You're hot! :jaw: I agree with everyone that says you're hot. Anyhow, good luck on your career. Adios!:wave:

Not only you're hot, but you have a face to remember, which I'd think is pretty good for modeling!

aww thanks guys:) I really am gonna jump on trying to get into ads and stuff when my season for cheerleading is over and we just work skills and stuff

here are some more! i have more on fb if u want to add me:) i can't add much more as the pics are high res and go over the limit lol:giggle:

Wow, these are really nice. Are you just modeling casually or do you plan to become one?

:naughty:

i would like to do modeling on the side i dont expect to be famous or anything lol

Alicia... wow these new pics ya posted are very beautiful..and well done!! I'm impressed and also thinking holy smokes!!! Definitely a cute gal for sure, that ya are... lol..

Back