some of my modeling photos!

Thanks so much guys!!! I can't do runway as I'm only 5 ft :(

if you want to, try to contact lots of agencies. it won't hurt to check them out..

commerical tv is for sure!

Those pictures look beautiful. You look tall in there.

My niece said you look beautiful but you said you are short about 5'. She also said that the modeling agency is looking for someone who has to be tall about 5'10" and up. My niece is 17, 5'10". (I have other two nieces, the oldest one is 16, 5'11" and the youngest one is 13, 5'9".) She's a professional model since she was 13. She traveled a lot in the past. She was in a several magazines. My niece takes a break for a while. She wants to spend time with friends and family. She also said that she will go back to model again when she is finished with her schooling this spring. If you need more info about the model career, etc, PM me.
Call the agencies. I wish you the best of your modeling career! So, go for it!!! (Don't give up your career. It's worth a try!!!) :)

wow amazing pictures! You are beautiful....

I wish you best of good luck on your future career...

Wow!!! beautiful pictures!
MSN-Emoticon-028.gif

Are you kidding me? There are other venues she can seek that will payoff beautifully, sometimes more than the average catwalker.

Love the pics! ARe u going for a modeling interview?

:jaw::eek2::jaw:

Proof that hot models do exist on AD.com!

First, great modeling pictures! You have great features.

Being familiar with the modeling, definitely no way you can do the runway but you definitely can do the glamour shots.

Alicia, your pic are very sexy. I am sure, you will get a modeling job in no time, good luck!

ALICIA --- uhmm...how do I say this?? :jaw: <-------> (picks up jaw from the floor) Damn....you aren't HOT!!
You are SIZZLING HOT!!

Congrats on your beauty. Your photos really rocked! Hope you get a call/interview from an agency. If you don't...you just come knockin on my door and I'll beat up them agencies for turning you down...deaf or not!!

Seriously...your photos rocked! Best of luck!! :bowdown::bowdown:

Back