some of my modeling photos!

lovezebras

Reaction score
Here are some of the photos I got done!

Very nice!

Are those the photos that you will use in your portfolio?
For when you are interviewed?

some of them I will use...there are about 600 photos that were taken so not sure what i will put in my portfolio yet...

Wow! That is a lot of photos.

Good luck, have fun, picking and choosing.

A portfolio is always helpful in pursuing careers. :)

wow you are so HOT!!! I love the red dress one on you. I even love the other pictures too. you are so beautiful!!!

let me know which photos that you use it for the interviews.

GOOOOOOD LUCK!!! remember HAVE FUN!!

do you have more photos of sitting on the floor against the wall? i like it becuase your shoes look sexy along with jean pants!!

beautiful!

Get ready--the single deaf boys will be sniffing in this thread soon enough! :giggle:

DOWN BOYS! DOWN! :lol:

Before they get here allow this grandmother to say you look very nice in your photos. I hope you have good luck with your career.:wave:

Here are the rest of the pics if u wanna see the rest of the pics pm me and ill send you the link :)

Amazing shots Alicia! :)

My favorite one is number 4! ;) Of course the others are great too!

Good Luck with your career! Maybe some day you'll be famous and then I could say, "Oh I know her..." :giggle:

JamieLynn

All I can say is DANG!!!!!! Wow Alicia your pics are beautiful, especially the pic of ya in the red dress.. wow!!! I'm speechless and impressed as well.. wow nice shots... these are beautiful as well...

Girl, you're so purdy! If you were my daughter, I'd throw you down the cellar and lock you there until all the hawny boys' became old! :giggle:

Just love your eyes & can see your soul right from there.

These pictures are absolutely stunning. :)

Have you thought about trying to hit up in New York to see if you can get on the catwalk one of these days?

Welp, in Mrs Bucket's runway.. you can take first turn at the catwalk!

No rules or regulations in my runway, yawp!

Back