Put xmas tree pictures here...

downing said:
Tried to do something different this yr since my hubby walked off on us. I let my 3 1/2 yrs old son pick colors and stuff....it was different and something to start from now on with new memories. we don't need past memories.. so here is our xmas tree as my son calls it Blue Tree. Enjoy.

downing2005december0129ap.jpg

downing2005december0938ns.jpg

Wow, your tree looks beautiful with the blue lights. Your son have a nice imagination with the "Blue Tree" :)

Finally i took pictures today eh.. i know it take forever to post this, but i'm doing it right now :) its our xmas tree and fireplace.

I have xmas light decorte outside too but didn't took pic of it. I love your all xmas tree, they re so pretty!

downing said:
Tried to do something different this yr since my hubby walked off on us. I let my 3 1/2 yrs old son pick colors and stuff....it was different and something to start from now on with new memories. we don't need past memories.. so here is our xmas tree as my son calls it Blue Tree. Enjoy.

:jaw: I am so drooling over that colour blue as I love colour blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol ... I would like to steal that xmas tree at night time lol

SherryCherish said:
Finally i took pictures today eh.. i know it take forever to post this, but i'm doing it right now :) its our xmas tree and fireplace.

I have xmas light decorte outside too but didn't took pic of it. I love your all xmas tree, they re so pretty!

I love that fireplace it look nice :D

Hey you - you stole my presents! I have been look around them for a long time. I finally know who did it. hee hee hee Happy Holiday!

downing said:

wow that soooo beautiful!!! it cute that ur son call blue tree!

SherryCherish said:
thanks, Monkey. it nice with firewood there while xmas lights on. Its so romance!

oh yeah!!! perfect for you and your boyfriend at night time while your son are in bed lol

cool! I like the blue lights. At my home, we have a huge fish aquarium, so the blue light from the tank reflects onto the wall. I took picture of it at night, and it looks awesome with the xmas tree and so on. Will try to post it soon.

Wow Kelli!! That's so beautiful and I can see your son's reflection.. definitely the oldest boy for sure! Kiss him for me girl!

This is the Christmas tree at my parents' place, they did it themselves of course! :giggle: If I did the tree, they'd take the decorations down and re-do it! LOL!

keens031resized0do.jpg

Psstt... all the gifts under the trees are from Chris and me to my family! Don't mind my blue back support as I was too lazy to remove it out of the way.

Ohhh just wanted to mention something even though it's hard to see, the red balls are engraved with family members' names (living and deceased) and the green balls are engraved for the pets' names (living and deceased). It's quite beautiful. My sister made it and she has her own craft website.

DeafMonkey said:
:jaw: I am so drooling over that colour blue as I love colour blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol ... I would like to steal that xmas tree at night time lol

:rofl: "Monkey" Grinch. tsk tsk

My mom just gave me today wood xmas tree it is small lol heheh I dont have any big or middle xmas tree for this year cause my friend still live with me till I wasnt expect that my mom gave me small xmas tree heheh. My sister will give me xmas tree for next year that she holding for me till next year.

I took pic of my xmas tree so here is

xmastree.gif

BlueButterfly said:
DeafMonkey, that is a cute little Christmas tree. I like it :)

Yeah it is cute xmas tree and I like it lol .. save it for next year to put somewhere maybe will move other room for only computer room hehe..:D

haha. yeah thanks. that was my oldest son. he always hop and jump by the tree

it was different. i am not used to seeing BLUE BLUE BLUE.... :lol:

SherryCherish said:

wow.. i love ur tall xmas tree! it beautiful!

Cookie Monster said:
Wow Kelli!! That's so beautiful and I can see your son's reflection.. definitely the oldest boy for sure! Kiss him for me girl!

This is the Christmas tree at my parents' place, they did it themselves of course! :giggle: If I did the tree, they'd take the decorations down and re-do it! LOL!

keens031resized0do.jpg

Psstt... all the gifts under the trees are from Chris and me to my family! Don't mind my blue back support as I was too lazy to remove it out of the way.

Ohhh just wanted to mention something even though it's hard to see, the red balls are engraved with family members' names (living and deceased) and the green balls are engraved for the pets' names (living and deceased). It's quite beautiful. My sister made it and she has her own craft website.
aww it sooo CUTE!!!! i love different color on tree! i cant wait when i live my own place and get white tree and put tweetybird toys on or pinky! lolz! :laugh2:

DeafMonkey said:
My mom just gave me today wood xmas tree it is small lol heheh I dont have any big or middle xmas tree for this year cause my friend still live with me till I wasnt expect that my mom gave me small xmas tree heheh. My sister will give me xmas tree for next year that she holding for me till next year.

I took pic of my xmas tree so here is

xmastree.gif
awww good idea for ur mom give u small tree.. it soo CUTE!

Back