Put xmas tree pictures here...

Here is my cola-cola christmas tree!!!

here is it! It is not all done but you can get the idea! Its our first year Christmas tree since we got married about 9 months ago ;)

Attachments

• PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 26
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 27
Taken picture today....

Here's my xmas tree.... :dance2:

Attachments

• Picture 34.jpg
    Picture 34.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 32
Xmas tree 2005

Theme for Xmas tree 2005: red, silver and gold with straw ornaments (snowflakes)

Attachments

• xmastree05bis.jpg
    xmastree05bis.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 33
:eek: I really love your wood flooring in the living room, kuifje75! It's beauitful! :thumb:

LOL, thanks for the compliments.

CookieMonster, you need to come and visit again. The living room misses you too.

Cherie, Kim thanks you for the compliment on his floor, but we wondered what you thought of the tree? Is the floor that distracting, eh? :-P

Thanks RebelGirl.

Your floor caught my eyes too. It is such a beautiful floor and so is your Xmas tree :)

kuifje75 said:
LOL, thanks for the compliments.

CookieMonster, you need to come and visit again. The living room misses you too.

Cherie, Kim thanks you for the compliment on his floor, but we wondered what you thought of the tree? Is the floor that distracting, eh? :-P

Thanks RebelGirl.
:rofl: They're into your floor than the tree... :crazy: hehehehe but I'd have to add though.. I like your floor too! ;)

kuifje75 said:

:rofl: Sorry, Your floor got my attention, Your tree is beauitful too. ;)

:lol: @ Rebelgirl, Be quiet, I cannot help myself. :nana:

Cheri said:
:rofl: Sorry, Your floor got my attention, Your tree is beauitful too. ;)

:lol: @ Rebelgirl, Be quiet, I cannot help myself. :nana:

The next thread will be ... taking pix of our floor???? :roll: :lol:

RebelGirl said:

:laugh2: picking on me now? Oh be quiet I was only making a nice compliment to Kuifje75, so there! :dance2:

RebelGirl said:

Oh, that floor looks fake. Maybe, it isn't her house. Oops.
I believe this floor is maple. I have the same one at my house.

My sister hired someone to paint five layers of gloss on the floor in her big TV room. I was shocked to see it because it looks one inches of "ice" floor, and it is very beautiful. Actually, she is really nut because she has three boxers (dogs) that will ruin the floor for sure.

Now, I think I should set up my fake Christmas tree soon. We always put the tree down at the end of February cuz I want to be the last one...

off-topic: I am not sure if it is real or fake wood strips that made the floor. My bf installed it like about 2 years ago. He said the whole house had green carpets and he hated it, so he took it off and changed it to wooden floors. (and webexplorer, who did you mean when you said 'maybe it isn't her house.'?)

on-topic: LOL,a new thread about our floors, now, that's funny! I'd like to see more xmas trees here! C'mon and post away!

Tried to do something different this yr since my hubby walked off on us. I let my 3 1/2 yrs old son pick colors and stuff....it was different and something to start from now on with new memories. we don't need past memories.. so here is our xmas tree as my son calls it Blue Tree. Enjoy.

downing2005december0129ap.jpg

downing2005december0938ns.jpg

Back