Post pictures of Christmas decoration

Overleft tree arms, my hubby cut from fat tree into slim tree to add and decoration in a large vase in mud-room. Those vase, I got very old one from Aunt and painted and trick into antique look - with papernapkins.

In mud-room

I made with paper-napkin and color on the picture.

In mud-room

Outside of house door and the santa, Danny made when he was at Kindergarten.

I think those pictures I posted is good enough... I am going to post next and last one... It´s tooooo many so I picked some to post here.

In kitchen

Hallway

In mud-room

I think this is enough for now. I have toooo many more decoration in the house...- it´s impossible to post more here so I picked some pictures to post here ... I think it´s enough for now... I don´t want you get tire to view many pictures that´s why I stop it.

Enjoy :)

Liebling..

What your teenage rules please.. (sorry off topic) Pretty please need to know what your rules.. LOL

I think it's cool..
I couldn't help and read your teenage rules.. (would love to copy yours) and hang'em up the hallway.. (chuckles)
Can I ?

Liebling..

What your teenage rules please.. (sorry off topic) Pretty please need to know what your rules.. LOL

I think it's cool..
I couldn't help and read your teenage rules.. (would love to copy yours) and hang'em up the hallway.. (chuckles)
Can I ?

Sure, no problem... I am going to take a picture of Teenager´s rule to post here later. :D

GalaxyAngel, that´s what you want... :D

I like it really alot when I saw "teenagers´ Rules" at shop in Australia at winter 2000/01.

Wow, very nice Liebling, I like that curtains, and how you put the lights above it, very lovely!

You got some good taste of Christmas decorations, very interesting to see Germany things. when I come down to visit you one day, I'm gonna to hit the store there LMAO!

btw I really like that teenager rules .

wow lieb AWESOME picture of christmas decorations smile

i love teenager rules lol lol would make that for my sister heh

Liebling, That's called "Pine Cone". Is that what u mean large woods?

Thank you for hit my head... Yes, that´s Pine Cone!!!!!!! I forget those word for English language.

Yes, Pine Cone are common here in Germany... I collect pine cones in forest and use them as crafts.

Wow, very nice Liebling, I like that curtains, and how you put the lights above it, very lovely!

You got some good taste of Christmas decorations, very interesting to see Germany things. when I come down to visit you one day, I'm gonna to hit the store there LMAO!

btw I really like that teenager rules .

:ty: for nice compliment...

Yessssssssss, vissssit us for holiday... We will be happy to take you to Rothenburg o. Tauber which 20 minutes away drive from my area where there´re Christmas spirits around the year. You can buy any crafts there.

The Christmas Village

Enjoy the sights, sounds and traditions of Christmas all year around. The heart of the village is the old fashion German Market Place complete with timber frame, snow covered houses. Walk the winding cobble stone "streets" under a thousand twinkling stars. German Christmas traditions come alive. Explore the hundreds of nutcrackers, incense smokers, pyramids, swibbogen, Christmas tree ornaments, rauschgold angels, Christmas nativity scenes and other fine Christmas decorations available to purchase. Located a few steps from the Rothenburg Rathaus (Town Hall) at Herrengasse 1. Open all year around. Hours: weekdays 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (May - 24 Dec.).
Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Famous And Undiscovered Sights

Many of my friends and relatives from England fall in love when we took them to Rothenburg o. Tauber.

You can save teenager´s rule in your file, if you like to... :giggle:

This is not our main Christmas tree. This is the small tree in our front foyer. The lights change color but you can't see that in the picture.

Attachments

• foyer1.jpg
    foyer1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 9
This is our decorated dining room table. We ate Christmas dinner there.

Attachments

• diningrm1.jpg
    diningrm1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 11
  • diningrm072.jpg
    diningrm072.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 9
ok I have better pics but I don't quite know how to shrink the picture file so it can be uploadable; could anyone be of help. That picture is quite blurry

I clicked on the link and it took me to the pic

Doesn't work for you?

i love all the christmas decorations, when i'm living on my own, i would wanna do a lot of christmas decorations TOOOOO. lol :)

Back