Post pictures of Christmas decoration

I'm so sorry Reba I wish I had a digital camera but unfortunately I don't :(

btw I really like the nativity sets as I've always wanted one.

As you can see how much I love Christmas deocrations as we have sooo many but I don't want to brag about it so I'm only going to post a few, sorry about the background being a bit dark, it happens when I take pictures from mysk2 ..

wow u have beautiful christmas! smiles

beautiful Angel, like I said you always have so much Christmas decorations. ;)

beautiful christmas decoration angel i love the light tree photo #9 i have one but small and thin lol

beautiful christmas decoration angel i love the light tree photo #9 i have one but small and thin lol

:ty: my dad made that for us, he has a lot of ceramic molds and he used to own a ceramic shop when we were younger, now he sells ceramic part of time at craft/art shows, malls etc.

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments! :aw:

my god angel i love ceramic stuff whoo woo lol i hope your dad would make me some hehe angel

sorry lieb for going off topic let go back to on topic whistle

:ty: my dad made that for us, he has a lot of ceramic molds and he used to own a ceramic shop when we were younger, now he sells ceramic part of time at craft/art shows, malls etc.

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments! :aw:

wow ur dad did good job! :)

Ain't brag 'bout this but as long simple nice Christmas Decorates all over the living room..

2007_12160043.jpg

Already have 3 snowmen rest children's picture on it unfortunally doesn't have another snowman for Logan.. :( I've searched for extactly pictured of snowman but no luck.. which no longer selling kind of this snowman.. *sniffing* Hopefully will find different snowman come w/picture frame on it.. goes for Logan..

2007_12160042.jpg

Beside the Christmas tree closer to the window that what I've decorated Christmas theme.. *Ignore the ugly cermanic* (Which previous the owner)

2007_12160041.jpg

Next door is fireplace... Beautiful isn't ?

My collection of Snowmen...
2007_12160039.jpg

2007_12160038.jpg

2007_12160037.jpg

2007_12160036.jpg

2007_12160035.jpg

2007_12160034.jpg

2007_12160026.jpg

Snowmen are sitting on the fireplace shelf... (No Garland reason too awful close fireplace can be caused fire) Avoid this one.. Garland w/Christmas lights will goes to climb up the stairway real soon!
Snowmen Christmas lights will hung up the ceiling border wall.. (not finish decorate..)

I see that you also collect snowmen too like me, I like the 3 snowmen with your children's pix in them, very cute,

I enjoy looking at everyone's Christmas deocrations, very pretty!

btw I see the feather candle :giggle:..

Very cute, interesting snowman collection. :)

Have you checked ebay for the snowman for Logan?

Beautiful decorations Liebling, Angel, GA and Lavender! I took pics of my decorations but AllDeaf wont accept my pics. Says they are too big. I tried the resizing but either I dont do it right or it wont accept them.

Beautiful decorations Liebling, Angel, GA and Lavender! I took pics of my decorations but AllDeaf wont accept my pics. Says they are too big. I tried the resizing but either I dont do it right or it wont accept them.

hon, upload your images at ImageShack® - Hosting

Reba,

Isn't there ebay on listing.. I've searched it similar alike this pictured.. That where I bought it from "Home Gifts" in Canada only..
*sniffing* There's no longer making.. (wailing)

Reba,

Isn't there ebay on listing.. I've searched it similar alike this pictured.. That where I bought it from "Home Gifts" in Canada only..
*sniffing* There's no longer making.. (wailing)
Don't give up. Keep checking ebay about once a week, or put it on "favorite searches". One might show up someday. :)

wow, very beautiful and interesting pictures in my thread... :ty: for post interesting pictures.

Don´t worry about those word "brag" but show how proud you are of Christmas decoration... :thumb:

Angel,
Yes, you & I are similar who loves many X-mas decoration... It´s very beautiful spirits when I look your pictures...

wow, GalaxyAngel, it´s interesting to know that you are collecting snowman... honestly, very cuteee and interesting...

Sunshine1, I can´t see any pictures in your link?

The pictures will come soon...

I found several large woods like this but I don´t know what´s name... those woods like this is very common in forest near where I live. I use those large woods as X-mas crafts

wreath with ribbons on the door between mud-room and hall.

I painted and make antique look on Santa last year at spa resort.

I made wreath from old newspapers and then color with antique look and decoration.

more pictures come next post.

This is my craft work...

German Tradition - Advert at 2nd living room.

In dining room. (I painted/trick with antique look on glass closet).

lighting and craft ball hang from the window at 1st living-room.

German Tradition - Advert at 1st living room - my craft...

My hubby cut giant fat tree into slim tree - overleft tree arms so my hubby made it as advert... I can´t do that due my burnt hands. Cute, isn´t it? :D

Next pictures come soon.

window sill of dining room

I made wreath with cotton material and painted antique look angel.

upstair

fireplace in 2nd living room

crafts and crafts decoration on the dining room lighting. (I painted and trick the old lighting, too).

Next pictures

Back