Post pictures of Christmas decoration

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Come and share the pictures of Christmas decoration... :D

I will post mine later.

I dont decoration christmas in here cuz I just packing my stuff for moving that really soon :) . Hope next year for me to decoration christmas :)

:shock: Moving in a sexy guy's place?

I haven't decorated Christmas stuffs for seven years! I still have Christmas spirt in my mind and heart.

I dont decoration christmas in here cuz I just packing my stuff for moving that really soon :) . Hope next year for me to decoration christmas :)

I will take picture of my ugly and simply xmas tree this weekend :D

I will take picture of my ugly and simply xmas tree this weekend :D

I mean anything, not just tree... :D

The picture of X-mas trees are already at other thread... Here is for any X-mas decoration.

I mean anything, not just tree... :D

The picture of X-mas trees are already at other thread... Here is for any X-mas decoration.

I didn't put the blowup snowman, Santa (at outdoor)_, lighting at my house yet because I am so busy ugh.!!:whistle: so Only decoration xmas tree :eek::giggle:

:shock: Moving in a sexy guy's place?

I haven't decorated Christmas stuffs for seven years! I still have Christmas spirt in my mind and heart.

Hahahahah I am not moving in guy's place which I dont have bf :nana:.. but I am moving new home :lol:

Bummer! haha ... Good Luck with a new home!

Liebling .. I have some old pictures (taken years ago) of X-mas decorations in boxes somewhere, can those pix be posted here?

Hahahahah I am not moving in guy's place which I dont have bf :nana:.. but I am moving new home :lol:

Bummer! haha ... Good Luck with a new home!

Liebling .. I have some old pictures (taken years ago) of X-mas decorations in boxes somewhere, can those pix be posted here?

Of course you can... I like to see what American X-mas decoration alike... It's not just American but different countries in the world as well... I know some ADers from Australia, Europe, Canada, and more countries...

Okie Dokie!!! I will post when I get the chance. Yes, that would be fun to see all kinds from all over the world!

Of course you can... I like to see what American X-mas decoration alike... It's not just American but different countries in the world as well... I know some ADers from Australia, Europe, Canada, and more countries...

Okay, Sunshine1.

Here is picture of Christmas decoration on the fireplace.

more pictures will come later...

LOL.. Me pure simple decoration snowman( my collection) put up on the fireplaces... and xmas lighting show off on the wall.. LOL
Isn't fancy looks!
*will post it here later on when I'm available free time*

img00071fjdp2.gif

Liebling, your decorations are elegant and traditional. (But I couldn't open the last one.)

Lavender, your decorations are cute and cuddly (I love the "snow" effects).

Each different, each beautiful. I enjoy seeing the variety. :)

Liebling and Lavender, just beautiful! :thumb:

I don't have much Christmas decorations like you two do. I have very little Christmas decorations around my living room, that's about it. ;)

As you can see how much I love Christmas deocrations as we have sooo many but I don't want to brag about it so I'm only going to post a few, sorry about the background being a bit dark, it happens when I take pictures from mysk2 ..

Angel, the pictures that I could see looked beautiful and charming, especially the little village. :)

I'm afraid some of the pictures were too dark for me to see clearly. :(

I haven't put up the tree, outside lights, or other decorations yet. Today, I did set up my manger scene in the living room. I've set this up every Christmas since 1967. :)

Attachments

• Christmas071.jpg
    Christmas071.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Christmas073.jpg
    Christmas073.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Christmas072.jpg
    Christmas072.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 7
Back