Post pictures of AD members you have met!

Frisky Feline said:
It wont hurt to post more pictures.. maybe some of us do recognizes each other. :D

Right.. ah I found it.. I have to scan the picture and will post it later.. ;)

Liza said:
GREAT photo ladies! You both are cute and have wonderful vibes :D

well I had *just* graduated and received my diploma... that pic was taken at my mom's at my graduation party. It had been a year and a half since I had seen Flyfree :) She and I have been friends since i was 14, which is SIX WHOLE YEARS! :) So yeah, I had a lot of reasons to be happy..

Socrates said:
Beautiful pictures FlyFree!! Thank you soooo much for sharing them with us & I really appreciate them and I'm looking forward until June so I can share my pictures with you all!

yea Socrates hehe i had enjoyed posting them and look forward to YOUR pixs too when u are able to post them! :D

Pinkster said:
Looking at this pic makes me miss the life I had. Im really glad you and the rest of you guys came to my graduation I have to bug my uncle for the pics of all of us together

awwww *huggies* Jamie! i was thrilled to be there in CO with u and see u graduate from HS *finally* :lol: id LOVE to see the group pix ur uncle has -- YES bug him! :lol:

Lianca said:
The picture of Frisky Feline and myself at Frisky's Bridal shower 2000.

awww great pix Lianca gurl!! :thumb: u 2 look great and having the greatest time with all the other girls!! :lol:

Liza said:
GREAT photo ladies! You both are cute and have wonderful vibes

awww thanks Liza hehe

Pinkster said:
well I had *just* graduated and received my diploma... that pic was taken at my mom's at my graduation party. It had been a year and a half since I had seen Flyfree She and I have been friends since i was 14, which is SIX WHOLE YEARS! So yeah, I had a lot of reasons to be happy..

Liza -- Jamie here is right -- ive known her since she was only 14 and watching her grow into a bootiful young woman and i cant believe its gone by too fast from the time she was 14 to present day :o

YES Jamie -- u did indeed have alot of reasons to be happy -- u were definately a good kid and a VERY good poet! im always proud of u Jamie regardless of where u might be in life and YES im gonna stick around and watch u grow into ur 20s and beyond while i become one VERY old fart!!! :rofl:

pinkster said:
Looking at this pic makes me miss the life I had. Im really glad you and the rest of you guys came to my graduation :) I have to bug my uncle for the pics of all of us together :)

Aww, I don't blame u for feel that way. I witnessed ur receive the diploma from ur high school. really kewl and nice party thru. Love to see pix of us gathering. Waiting for ur posting, Pinkster.

pinkster said:
well I had *just* graduated and received my diploma... that pic was taken at my mom's at my graduation party. It had been a year and a half since I had seen Flyfree :) She and I have been friends since i was 14, which is SIX WHOLE YEARS! :) So yeah, I had a lot of reasons to be happy..

There's to your happiness :cheers:

Fly Free said:
Front on floor: Lasza, 2nd row: me, next 2 ppl are not members here on AD, Oddball and the last 2 are also not members here on AD -- this was taken Summer 2002 in Las Vegas, NV -- we all were clubbing :lol: and u can see we all were being silly!

Gee.. I looked shit!! LOL :laugh2: We were definitely WILD!! I took them to different gay bars in Sin City!! It was a blast (minus three!! u know who who)

Picture of Frisky, me and our friend Lucy in our volleyball uniform. Frisky and Lucy were a Freshman, I was a Junior.

Attachments

• DSC02059_1.jpg
    DSC02059_1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Lianca said:
Picture of Frisky, me and our friend Lucy in our volleyball uniform. Frisky and Lucy were in Freshman, I was in Junior.

wow yeah i was a freshman.. almost 17 years ago??? gosh!!

would post two pictures if I had the chance to take a pic of KJ and I (saw her again last friday)... but I only have Mafloyish!

(I know WildHunt since our wee days but I dont think we got a picture together.. hmm... SMALL WORLD!)

Cool pix! I met Lasza, PDP, and KW68. I should have taken some pix, but I completely forgot about it. I knew someone was going to ask for pix. HA! Sorry! :cry:

Any more new pictures of you all together with the member of AD????

I wish I can meet all of you in person and take pictures and add in here. It will be so cool...

Deaf258 said:
It'll be a good idea to ask Bewitched and ChefTerk first! But I am sure Airforcetruck61 don't mind pictures of himself.
I have a pictures of Bewitched and her boyfriend from 2004 New Year Party... I wasn't sure which pictures I should post or post them all? let me know or just hell go for it :giggle:

pimpdaddyposse said:
I have a pictures of Bewitched and her boyfriend from 2004 New Year Party... I wasn't sure which pictures I should post or post them all? let me know or just hell go for it :giggle:

Go for it!! ;)

Deaf258 said:
Go for it!! ;)
you got it about time ;) 1st pic is Bewitched trying to make a snow angel.... 2nd pic is Bewitched with her hunk getting their moment... 3rd pic same both of them and I dont have tell you what they were doing but played a game Truth and Dare!

I have met bewitched long before I became member of AD....I used to live in Utah in 2000 that time, but I vaguely remember her anyways, at least we have met before, also I have met deaf258, too...I don't have pics of them, sorry to say. :)

Back