Post pictures of AD members you have met!

This is (L to R) me with Lianca up in NYC from Jan 2003 :D i was "cheating" a bit standing on something that made me look taller :lol:

Attachments

• FloStephrevised.JPG
    FloStephrevised.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 183
Fly Free said:
This is (L to R) me with Lianca up in NYC from Jan 2003 :D i was "cheating" a bit standing on something that made me look taller :lol:

cheat cheat!!! ;)

The picture of me, MsGiglz and our friend who isnt AD member. It took at Gallaudet Homecoming 2001

Attachments

• me,annie,stevie.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 171
Ah I found the group of picture.. Fly..

Picture of Me, Fly, MsGiglz, Teekie, Whammy, and 2 friends aren't AD members, it took at Gally Homecoming 2001 too.

Attachments

• dsc02032.jpg
    dsc02032.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 172
Pinkster and me in Colorado Springs, CO after her HS graduation back in 2002

Attachments

• JAMIE & STEPHrevised.JPG
    JAMIE & STEPHrevised.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 158
Beautiful pictures FlyFree!! Thank you soooo much for sharing them with us & I really appreciate them and I'm looking forward until June so I can share my pictures with you all! :)

Fly Free said:

Looking at this pic makes me miss the life I had. Im really glad you and the rest of you guys came to my graduation :) I have to bug my uncle for the pics of all of us together :)

Picture of Pinkster and me...

I have also meet serveral other AD members but didn't take any pictures :-/

most of them i grew up with at high school or as deaf gatherings.

Attachments

• JamieEric101503 1.jpg
    JamieEric101503 1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 156
Lianca said:
Ah I found the group of picture.. Fly..

Picture of Me, Fly, MsGiglz, Teekie, Whammy, and 2 friends aren't AD members, it took at Gally Homecoming 2001 too.
Hey.. Looks Familair.. Is that Debra King and Larry Vail ??? Let me know if it's her ?

Bullym0m said:
Hey.. Looks Familair.. Is that Debra King and Larry Vail ??? Let me know if it's her ?

2 people at the end of the picture?? No It isn't them. Sorry

The picture of Frisky Feline and myself at Frisky's Bridal shower 2000.

Attachments

• MJ&me.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 138
err Shaved head and white t-shirt.. and Blond spikey hair and wear green t shirt comes with picture named title Eagles wha..ever (chuckles) Is that them Debra King and Larry Vail.. If not.. so then I'm wrong.. but totally extactly looking same face as her and him too... btw thanks for your time.

Bullym0m said:
err Shaved head and white t-shirt.. and Blond spikey hair and wear green t shirt comes with picture named title Eagles wha..ever (chuckles) Is that them Debra King and Larry Vail.. If not.. so then I'm wrong.. but totally extactly looking same face as her and him too... btw thanks for your time.

No, That's Whammy and Teekie...

Frisky Feline said:
Lianca I dont look that bad!! LOL.. But great picture of us! :D

HAHA yes, we weren't that bad.. I am looking for the picture of you, me and Lucy in our volleyball uniform. I love that picture and want to post it. ;)

Lianca said:
HAHA yes, we weren't that bad.. I am looking for the picture of you, me and Lucy in our volleyball uniform. I love that picture and want to post it. ;)

It wont hurt to post more pictures.. maybe some of us do recognizes each other. :D

Fly Free said:

GREAT photo ladies! You both are cute and have wonderful vibes :D

Back