Post pictures of AD members you have met!

S

Socrates

Share pictures of AD members you have met & share some details where you met the AD member(s). Thank you!!

The first AD members I met were eternity and DirtyOldMan. I was so excited to meet them since I had known DirtyOldMan for the longest time and we are good friends. When DOMbaby told me he was with eternity, I was thrilled to pieces! I simply had to meet eternity as she's a beautiful gal! I met both DOMbaby and eternity at an Oktoberfest function in Kitchener, Ontario.

pic43net.txt

This is where KingCobra and I started to get to know each other as a couple as well. This was at the same Oktoberfest function.

pic49net.txt

Banjo and I met at Deaf World Wide where Christy Smith made a guest appearance at Toronto, Ontario. I begged Banjo to come to Toronto and meet me. Banjo and I was surprised because Deanne Bray from "Sue Thomas FB:Eye" made a surprise appearance at Deaf World Wide. Banjo wouldn't dare let me hug him when he had to leave. Lil' bugger claimed he was in a hurry! I demanded a hug from him and wouldn't let him leave, practically hugged him hard! You can see from the picture that Banjo practically had to bend his neck to make sure his face would be in the picture! Me being only 5'3 and his being veryyy tall! I was on tippy-toes to hug him! Damn tall bugger albeit a sweet one! :P

Banjo2.txt

*squealing with delight!!* In June, I'll meet Katzie, WBHarley, KootchieBootchie (Kuifje75), Dixie, CreativeFingers and several many friends from the forums. We all are gathering for a wonderful event that we have been waiting for. :wiggle:

IMG00265.jpg

Here's the famous picture that some of you have seen before. This was in August 2003 in Denver, Colorado. Back l. to r. Deaf258, PimpDaddyPosse, Wonderbum Front l. to r. Kuifje75, Knightwolf and Lasza

I also know a few other ADers in real life such as Bewitched, Miachevelli, Airforce, DeafChef (I can't remember their names right since they dont post much at all here).

I look very much forward to meeting Socrates, WBHarley, Dixie, CreativeFingers, etc this June.

DreamDeaf sit behind me (MizzDeaf) and another guys (ladies in pink and white isn't member of ADers and man, too.) Front sits across from me is Fly Free.... We having wonderful time at ASL Dinner. :)

Attachments

• dinerrevied.JPG
    dinerrevied.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 243
Nice pictures!! Now, now, now.. I recall a picture of FlyFree with the lipstick freak and Oddball? A certain picture of a chick I nicknamed GigglyGal and FlyFree at a huge bash in Gallaudet? :beer:

Wow, Good Pictures EveryOne! :ily: I already saw the Pictures of Oktoberfest....

Somedays I'll get to Meet Dom. He is a sweetheart!

I couldn't believe that was Lasza In that Picture with the Guys She is Sure Beauitful!

FlyFree and Mizzdeaf You both look so GOOOOOD! Now I finally can see what DreamDeaf Looks Like Now...I admire her she Much a Good Person...I hope some days we would meet FlyFree, MizzDeaf and DreamDeaf! :ily:

This Summer I will be In NewYork and See Malfoyish and VamPyroX And Some other People who lives in NewYork. Cannot Wait. I will Post the Pictures here after we meet . :mrgreen:

kuifje75 said:
I also know a few other ADers in real life such as Bewitched, Miachevelli, Airforce, DeafChef (I can't remember their names right since they dont post much at all here).

Yeah, it's DeafMachiavelli, Airforcetruck61, ChefTerk..

DeafMachiavelli is moving back to California Friday night.. Airforcetruck61, ChefTerk and I are moving to a new apartment tonight and tomorrow. Bewitched will move to a nearby apartment sometime later.. People in Utah Valley are always moving around every May and August! This will be my 13th move in 8 years.

Deaf258 said:
Yeah, it's DeafMachiavelli, Airforcetruck61, ChefTerk..

DeafMachiavelli is moving back to California Friday night.. Airforcetruck61, ChefTerk and I are moving to a new apartment tonight and tomorrow. Bewitched will move to a nearby apartment sometime later.. People in Utah Valley are always moving around every May and August! This will be my 13th move in 8 years.

Interesting to know! Thought you guys couldn't move until August, though.
Should I post pictures of Bewitched, DeafMachiavelli, Airforcetruck61 and Chefterk? I dont know if I have all of them though!

kuifje75 said:
Interesting to know! Thought you guys couldn't move until August, though.
Should I post pictures of Bewitched, DeafMachiavelli, Airforcetruck61 and Chefterk? I dont know if I have all of them though!

It'll be a good idea to ask Bewitched and ChefTerk first! But I am sure Airforcetruck61 don't mind pictures of himself.

yeah thats why I didnt post anything cos knowing Bewitched, she prolly would hate to see pictures of herself. :giggle:

Awesome.. all of you guys ADers, who met them and gatherings greeting!
I'd love to meet ADers, who would love to come visit in Ontario,Canada.. I'm the most closer to Detorit, Mich within 2 1/2 hours away from my hometown.

Socrates said:
Nice pictures!! Now, now, now.. I recall a picture of FlyFree with the lipstick freak and Oddball? A certain picture of a chick I nicknamed GigglyGal and FlyFree at a huge bash in Gallaudet? :beer:

:giggle: u recall correctly Socrates! LOL -- i have to find them first and i can post it :D

Cheri said:
Wow, Good Pictures EveryOne! :ily: I already saw the Pictures of Oktoberfest....

Somedays I'll get to Meet Dom. He is a sweetheart!

I couldn't believe that was Lasza In that Picture with the Guys She is Sure Beauitful!

FlyFree and Mizzdeaf You both look so GOOOOOD! Now I finally can see what DreamDeaf Looks Like Now...I admire her she Much a Good Person...I hope some days we would meet FlyFree, MizzDeaf and DreamDeaf! :ily:

This Summer I will be In NewYork and See Malfoyish and VamPyroX And Some other People who lives in NewYork. Cannot Wait. I will Post the Pictures here after we meet . :mrgreen:

great!!!! id love to see pixs of u with Malfoyish and Vampy along with other members!!!! :D

yes Lasza are DreamDeaf are bootiful women! :thumb:

we would LOVE to meet u one day along with ur bootiful twin!!!!! :ily: my friend

Good thread, Socrates

Honsetly, it´s so lovely feeling when you met the people from AD or other forums...
I would like to meet AD people one day when I am in their country for vacation with my family...

Wow, Cheri... I can´t wait to see the picture of you, Malyfoisch, Vampy, together this summer... :kiss:

i cant wait meet DreamDeaf, Lazsa and I will take the pictures in here.. :) i hope that i can meet twins!!!!

I'm married to Coffeeeeman, and I've met gnarlydorkette! :)

This summer, I am going to meet Cheri, ^Angel^ and Roadrunner. I absolutely cannot wait. I am going to wear out my camera by taking tons of photos...but first, I'm going to send all these pics to Cheri so that she can resize 'em. :) LOL...for some reason, the proggie I save these pics with saves 'em WAY too big for me to post. But Cheri is such a sweetie pie, that she doesn't mind a bit, do you, Cheri? :::sweet smile:::

Malfoyish said:
I'm married to Coffeeeeman, and I've met gnarlydorkette! :)

This summer, I am going to meet Cheri, ^Angel^ and Roadrunner. I absolutely cannot wait. I am going to wear out my camera by taking tons of photos...but first, I'm going to send all these pics to Cheri so that she can resize 'em. :) LOL...for some reason, the proggie I save these pics with saves 'em WAY too big for me to post. But Cheri is such a sweetie pie, that she doesn't mind a bit, do you, Cheri? :::sweet smile:::

Awwwww.... Ure also a sweetie pie too.
U know I don't mind sweetie! Anything for you!... :kiss:

this was taken back in 1998 at the Gally RF -- L to R: me, MsGiglz and another friend of ours who is not a member here on AD

Attachments

• DPGASte.jpg
    DPGASte.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 188
L to R: Purrs aka Lipstick Freak aka Funnybebe78 and me -- this was taken Summer of 2002 when i took the road trip out to CA and surprised Purrs showing up at the DCC center in San Leandro, CA :lol: (i know its a bit blurry oh well)

Attachments

• PLAYFUL PURRS!revised.JPG
    PLAYFUL PURRS!revised.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 180
Front on floor: Lasza, 2nd row: me, next 2 ppl are not members here on AD, Oddball and the last 2 are also not members here on AD -- this was taken Summer 2002 in Las Vegas, NV -- we all were clubbing :lol: and u can see we all were being silly!

Attachments

• Pict0022.JPG
    Pict0022.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 181
Awesome pix!! I look forward to more pictures of you all :fingersx:

Back