Pictures taken by me

CutePommie said:
For once and all i does totally agree with people say about how awesome and wonderful even beautiful breathing taking pictures that rebelgirl took even her daughter too .. keep it up rebelgirl .. it so wonderful ... And deafmonkey too smile !

:thumb:

Thank you!

Great pics, RG. You have a talent for it from what I have seen. :)

Deafmonkey, neat poster you made for RG.

Aww how cute DeafMonkey, it was nice of you to make that for RebelGirl..... :applause:

Great pictures, RebelGirl. Also DeafMonkey, you did great at create pictures/posters etcs..

scapebook?!? its awesome to make one. But its quite alots of time to do it. Plus cost more. I would make that as speciality such like wedding, baby born, their first yr old birthday party, or honeymoon. Thats it. But if common pictures, i ain't do that. I have TONS of pictures, it will be prolly 500 scape books cuz only 3 to 4 pictures each pages yuckk.. LOL!

SherryCherish said:
scapebook?!? its awesome to make one. But its quite alots of time to do it. Plus cost more. I would make that as speciality such like wedding, baby born, their first yr old birthday party, or honeymoon. Thats it. But if common pictures, i ain't do that. I have TONS of pictures, it will be prolly 500 scape books cuz only 3 to 4 pictures each pages yuckk.. LOL!

yeah that is so true!! lol For me love to doing with scrapbook for birthday party, baby, baby shower, wedding, honeymon, beach, winter, spring etc etc etc etc that I love to make of scrapbook lol .. for in Alldeaf that I dont mind I made :).. for in real job oh yeah have to pay :). here all deaf love to for free lol :lol: I dont mind doing lots of work till I get used it lol :lol:

wow nice of u DeafMonkey made this for rebelgirl!! i think it soo beautiful!!! daddy and daughter!!!! ;)

TweetyBird said:
wow nice of u DeafMonkey made this for rebelgirl!! i think it soo beautiful!!! daddy and daughter!!!! ;)

Yep that's right.. Love that pix! will print that out and put it in my scrapbook and on the bottom will say.. created by DEAFMONKEY in AllDeaf!!! :thumb:

Wow, RebelGirl - I can sum this up in one word... And that's AMAZING!!!

WOW! You did a great job! I loved it! :) You sure had so much talet!!! (sp)

I need to learn stuff like that. :mrgreen:

DeafMonkey said:
scrapChrisJaci.gif

:giggle:

Back