Pictures taken by me

Your daughter took that picture of a dog with the cat?... :jaw: ....That's was a very good picture, btw how old is your daughter if you don't mind me asking!

Once again, the pictures are really nice, I mean that girl!! :applause:

^Angel^ said:
Your daughter took that picture of a dog with the cat?... :jaw: ....That's was a very good picture, btw how old is your daughter if you don't mind me asking!

she is only 8 and half yrs old...

Wow! Rebel, You're really creative, I love your photos that you took! ;)

I really love photograph. I should take learn about photograph but i took over course grahpic design. I was gonna to learn 2 course of photograph and graphic design but government wont let me to have 2 course so i choose grahpic design oh well .. I have so many pictures in my one box lol casue I love collect the pictures as well expect I didnt get a picture of my 2nd sister cause she hate take a pictures lol :lol:

wow, you are very good take pictures as professional photographer... :thumb:

You are very good creative to take the pictures like this.... You have beautiful family... Adorable little girl, you have...

^Angel^ said:

Tania is right, 8 and a half.. will be 9 in May....

The picture my daughter took was when she was 7

DeafMonkey said:
I really love photograph. I should take learn about photograph but i took over course grahpic design. I was gonna to learn 2 course of photograph and graphic design but government wont let me to have 2 course so i choose grahpic design oh well .. I have so many pictures in my one box lol casue I love collect the pictures as well expect I didnt get a picture of my 2nd sister cause she hate take a pictures lol :lol:

I never learn photography in school or college. I think I would learn a lot more if I did.. but I guess photography is my talent. I've been taking pictures since I was about 8 or 9 years old.

CrazyMomma said:
Those pictures are beautiful... I am learning to take photography and I have took a lot of photographs for someone. I am trying to become a private photographer someday, but I am learning a lot of tips of do's and don't's. It's fun, but a lot of thinking of view and place and lights and so on.

You just have to be creative.. put your mind to the view and do it.. when I took pictures of a woman doing modeling in lingeries.. I had to come up with ideas of how it would look better. She wanted me to do it at her house.. So she didn't really set up anything.. only to have a white blanket... I saw several things that I could do.. I took one of her fake rose she had set on the shelf. I also hung up the blanket on the wall so it can look like a studio. its all about creativity. You can do it.. and Good luck!!!

hmmm good idea RebelGirl!!!! .. someday I will try it if I get brand new digtal camera lol :lol:

RebelGirl said:
I never learn photography in school or college. I think I would learn a lot more if I did.. but I guess photography is my talent. I've been taking pictures since I was about 8 or 9 years old.

Ahh, That explain!

So um, I wonder an interviewed and did asked you lot of question and about your background history which you took course blah blah... Now I understand your statement which you have not experienced become photographer while you was in the college.. I recomment you can try use community college in your homearea and to see how many weeks requires become professional photographer.. Easy will provide you co-op course for job placement until you become talent skill photographer professional looks! When r u done graudate, Easily automatic hired you instantly because look into the background history whcih you have experienced prevouis took community college course of photographer where you did took by wedding, and general anything what you did..
That huge their eye will spot your spotlight!
Just throw my thought for you ?
Of course, I'm very rooting for you... :fingersx:

scrapChrisJaci.gif

:giggle:

GalaxyAngel said:
Ahh, That explain!

So um, I wonder an interviewed and did asked you lot of question and about your background history which you took course blah blah... Now I understand your statement which you have not experienced become photographer while you was in the college.. I recomment you can try use community college in your homearea and to see how many weeks requires become professional photographer.. Easy will provide you co-op course for job placement until you become talent skill photographer professional looks! When r u done graudate, Easily automatic hired you instantly because look into the background history whcih you have experienced prevouis took community college course of photographer where you did took by wedding, and general anything what you did..
That huge their eye will spot your spotlight!
Just throw my thought for you ?

you are right.. I should go back to school and take photography major.. it will probably help to make more money with more experience. but that job i went to for an interview wasn't required experience. they will train. maybe in the future, i may can be one for the newspaper company, who knows. Thanks for helping me reconsider going back to school.. i thought about going back to school someday but not sure of my major yet.. i wanted to be in the criminal justice field... in photography (taking pictures at the crime scene.. ya know dead bodies)

thanks for your thoughts!!!! :hug: :ily:

For once and all i does totally agree with people say about how awesome and wonderful even beautiful breathing taking pictures that rebelgirl took even her daughter too .. keep it up rebelgirl .. it so wonderful ... And deafmonkey too smile !

:thumb:

RebelGirl said:
that is soo awesome!!! i saved it in my file!!! thank you so much!! you did a great job on that! :hug:

your welcome :D lol I love to make lol .. cause I am learning of grahpic designer like make business card, flyer, poster, etc .. like I made scrapbook of your pictures.. that is what I made for in job. :) .. I am still student till March then find a job for grahpic designer :)

CutePommie said:
For once and all i does totally agree with people say about how awesome and wonderful even beautiful breathing taking pictures that rebelgirl took even her daughter too .. keep it up rebelgirl .. it so wonderful ... And deafmonkey too smile !

:thumb:

Back