Pictures taken by me

JeepGirl

Reaction score
I'll explain in the next post what the pictures meant.. Those are the pictures I've taken. ^Angel^ wanted me to show some pictures that I've taken

Last edited:
Go from Top to Bottom:

My nephew looking natural at the beach while I hid behind the rocks.. It was taken at Tennessee River (Alabama)

A handprint with Jaci's name on the sand.. It was my idea to put the handprint on the sand. It looks like a 3D when you stare at it.

Took from behind when I was watching her play in the sand

My fiance and daughter playing together at the beach on Father's Day

The picture was taken at my driveway viewing the "before storm" clouds along with the sunset

My daughter sitting by the campfire

TweetyBird said:
yea u did good job! :bowdown:

Thank you.. ^Angel^ wanted to see some pix of mine so I decided to do some in here.. I have thousands of pictures but I think that's good enough. LOL

RebelGirl said:
Thank you.. ^Angel^ wanted to see some pix of mine so I decided to do some in here.. I have thousands of pictures but I think that's good enough. LOL
yea it enuff.. it beautiful! maybe u need take pic of me model!!! :giggle:

Wow very nice pictures, I love the sunset one, it's soo beautiful....

You did an awesome job taking these pictures, have you ever took pictures of a wedding before?....

btw, your daughter looks so much like you!!! she is sure a pretty little girl!

The one with the sunset is really a breathtaking sight!! Beautiful pictures you got there :thumb:

Nice that you're sharing a few photos here, the '3D' handprint is a good signature photo, the sunset photo is breath-taking beautiful, (ofc, aren't you holding your breath before the storm? heh, j/k :D ), the other photos with family members in them are always the kind of photos you'll cherish for a lifetime....hmm...ya say, you got thousand or so more? Wellllll...get busy and post 'em and soon enough, you'll have to make another dedication thread for your post-whore medal--heh heh...but anyhow, it was really nice of ^Angel^ to encourage you to post a few of your photos. Looks great and well done--:thumb:

Roadrunner said:
Nice that you're sharing a few photos here, the '3D' handprint is a good signature photo, the sunset photo is breath-taking beautiful, (ofc, aren't you holding your breath before the storm? heh, j/k :D ), the other photos with family members in them are always the kind of photos you'll cherish for a lifetime....hmm...ya say, you got thousand or so more? Wellllll...get busy and post 'em and soon enough, you'll have to make another dedication thread for your post-whore medal--heh heh...but anyhow, it was really nice of ^Angel^ to encourage you to post a few of your photos. Looks great and well done--:thumb:

wha.. you joking i'll be making another dedication soon?? *looking at how many posts I've got* dang... and you are watching me like a hawk! :nono:

When I take more pictures and I like them the best, I'll post them in here..

^Angel^ said:
Wow very nice pictures, I love the sunset one, it's soo beautiful....

You did an awesome job taking these pictures, have you ever took pictures of a wedding before?....

btw, your daughter looks so much like you!!! she is sure a pretty little girl!

Actually.. I've never done weddings.. I don't think I'm qualified enough to be one.. I need a really good cameral to do weddings.. like I need 12x optical.. mine only has 3x..I'm thinking about buying one of those very very soon! if you're thinking what I'm thinking... hmm i'd prefer to be in the audience watching you guys! Weddings are a precious moments to cherish and you'd probably need a professional photographer to do that but who knows.. i'll be the pro by next year! hehehe but really..i just love taking pictures.

yes my daughter looks 98% like me but the skin complexion is like her real father.

Oh no sweetie, I wasn't going to ask you to take pictures of our wedding, I just wanted to see if you do, cause you know me I like seeing wedding pictures just to give me some ideas, etc.....

I would love more than anything to see more of the pictures you've taken, but if you want to wait until you take more, that's fine....

Whatever you are ready girl, I'll be the first in line :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Oh no sweetie, I wasn't going to ask you to take pictures of our wedding, I just wanted to see if you do, cause you know me I like seeing wedding pictures just to give me some ideas, etc.....

I would love more than anything to see more of the pictures you've taken, but if you want to wait until you take more, that's fine....

Whatever you are ready girl, I'll be the first in line :hug:

:Oops: I thought wrong..

I'll post when I gather some photos.

:ily:

This is a pix of my cat

My daughter actually took this one..just like me.. LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER, huh?

ATV riding.. going down the creek

Wow you take great pictures... I love the one with father and daughter working with sand together. It's soo natural. Thanks for sharing with us and I really enjoyed them!

Those pictures are beautiful... I am learning to take photography and I have took a lot of photographs for someone. I am trying to become a private photographer someday, but I am learning a lot of tips of do's and don't's. It's fun, but a lot of thinking of view and place and lights and so on.

RebelGirl!

What a WONDERFUL photos you took! I loved them all!! Especially the handprint! HOW COOL!

NICE... pictures ...
you will come become better skills goal to be professional photographer.. You did great job anyway! :D

Back