Pics of my town

Wow Amazing pictures! I would love visiting at Wreckage House someday! :fingersx:

This really looks nice! It looks like a perfect place for a romantic get-a-way or a place where people can come to unwind. :)

Thanks for sharing the pics, Byrdie.

Yes, I'm thinking the same when I look the pictures here.

Byrdie, I still keep the websites, you PMed me last year. It's very interesting view... Now you posted here... Very romantic and cosy place... It's good for the people to have their peace and relax.

I love old and antique houses...

Are some stores closed for the winter? My Cape Cod summer house is at on the east coast, and most stores are closed which is barely to find a job in the wintertime.

No--the stores are open all year around. In the winter time--they go on special hours. Most of the time--they close around 8pm and open at 9 am.

Cabin fever for you ? :lol:

Can be sometimes--especially when it's days and days of rain......

No--the stores are open all year around. In the winter time--they go on special hours. Most of the time--they close around 8pm and open at 9 am.

Oh really! You are so lucky. I would like to live there because of salt air, and perhaps clean air. I am not sure about the oil spills a couple of years ago. Isn't that right? Your town is almost similar where I live my town on the east coast.

Yes, I'm thinking the same when I look the pictures here.

Byrdie, I still keep the websites, you PMed me last year. It's very interesting view... Now you posted here... Very romantic and cosy place... It's good for the people to have their peace and relax.

I love old and antique houses...

Yeah, I like antique things too. Some of them are rare to find. :)

Back