Pics of my town

That is pretty interesting, Byrdie. I would like to see the store that never throws away inventory.

I collect antique lighted Christmas decorations.

Nice Redneck Town. Is there a lot of mobiles, and junkyards around? :lol:

That is pretty interesting, Byrdie. I would like to see the store that never throws away inventory.

I collect antique lighted Christmas decorations.

They were selling some this past Christmas. I bought the bubble lights.

Nice Redneck Town. Is there a lot of mobiles, and junkyards around? :lol:

No mobiles, no junkyards. The closest junkyard is over on the 'mainland'. The closest mobiles is 20 miles south of here in a mobile park for adults over 55.

Interesting place there, looks like a quiet place to live. Your town has low crime rate in the area? Would be nice to live closer to the beach for sure :).

:ty: for sharing!

Very low crime rate. The only time the police show up is when a black bear goes into a neighbor's garbage can.

lol sounds like you have like 2 cops for your town.

This really looks nice! It looks like a perfect place for a romantic get-a-way or a place where people can come to unwind. :)

Thanks for sharing the pics, Byrdie.

Are some stores closed for the winter? My Cape Cod summer house is at on the east coast, and most stores are closed which is barely to find a job in the wintertime.

Sometimes it's a little too.....:zzz: for my liking.

same. It's too quiet for my liking but great for weekend getaway. I prefer to live in a town that's more like half-city, half-suburb... I like a handful of 24/7 places. :cool2:

same. It's too quiet for my liking but great for weekend getaway. I prefer to live in a town that's more like half-city, half-suburb... I like a handful of 24/7 places. :cool2:

I know what you mean. When I went to the big city last week and had to go to the grocery store--I was overwhealmed with all the choices that one can choose from! :lol:

Back