Passed out drunk girl gets her head shaved

whoever if you wanna drunk and passed out... means you asked for it..
whoever will making fun of you...
your choice..

well... *scarstic*

I dont know what what said in there but we will never know if the woman's drink got spiked with drugs?

What if the guys turn off the camera and rape her? Is it the woman's fault?

No matter who gets drunk or pass out on drugs, it DOES not give anyone the right to do things like that to them. If they were real friends, they would have carried her and tuck her in bed with frequent check ups on her.

whoever if you wanna drunk and passed out... means you asked for it..
whoever will making fun of you...
your choice..

well... *scarstic*
In a way, that's true.

If you aren't responsible, something bad could happen.

That's why I believe in drinking responsibly.

Drinking is a privilege, not a right.

I don't think those video is funny either.

That's her problem because she made her choice to drink it. She is adult so she may commit a little crime for not responsible to take care of herself so she deserves it. I hope that she will give up her drinking for rest of her life. Amen.

Yeah, I'm sure that she would learn her own lesson and will happen again.

I don't like what happened to drunk lady at all. They were taking advantage of her being passed out, shaving her head. It is as if they didn't care about her at all. I realize that it's her fault for being drunk, but still, I would never do things like that to her. Her feelings are important. It's like raping someone that is passed out. I didn't laugh at all when watching this video because I felt sorry for when she wakes up.

Yes I have the same feeling as you as well...

Oh well...

I dont know what what said in there but we will never know if the woman's drink got spiked with drugs?

What if the guys turn off the camera and rape her? Is it the woman's fault?

No matter who gets drunk or pass out on drugs, it DOES not give anyone the right to do things like that to them. If they were real friends, they would have carried her and tuck her in bed with frequent check ups on her.

Yes I have read the magazine few weeks ago about 2 teenagers went to youth disco. They met 2 guys there. They danced... and then they feel strange and dizzy after finish drink. It's only small bottle of vodka with orange (schmiff sp). The guys offered to take them home...

Mother of teenage girl was shock to see her "very drunk" which she don't know her own daughter anymore - Normally she respect alochol, but not extreme like that. On next day mother told her what and how she did. She cannot remember and only know that she only drink one small bottle of schmiff but how? It alarmed her mother... and then question her friend... alarm to the police... got them to hospital for check... found out that they were being raped... They found out from their urine that drugs, they added in alochol is essacy (sp)... :shock::cold:

Never drink so much that you become inebriated, and you dont have all of your faculties about yourself.
Did the girl deserve a head shaving? No, not for getting drunk, but because she placed herself in a dangerous situation where much much worse things could have happened to her and she would have not been aware of it until much later. The hangover would be the least of her worries.

But - those people should have NOT shaved her head. If she drank too much, let her crash out for the night and leave her alone.

2 wrongs dont make a right and this applies here. Nothing was truly solved here. Other than a girl who lost her hair in the most unimaginable way.

Though Im not obsessed with my hair like most girls, I still would be a little more than upset the next morning when I realized my so called friends thought it would be funny to shave it off.

There was poor judgement on everyone's part in this story.

JMHO,
Dixie

Back