Passed out drunk girl gets her head shaved

This is so wrong. I don't find it at one bit amusing. I would never do that to a woman even if people "feel" that it was deserved.

It's in bad taste and highly disrespectful.

LOL!!! It's time for her to buy wigs. :lol:

Man, That is one messed up experience for the girl to have.

Sure, Whoever did that to the girl thought it might be funny to do it to her and maybe they thought she deserved it just because she was drunk.

IMO, If it was me being drunk and got my head shaved - I would be extremely upset and of course, I'd feel violated.

Word to the wise - If there's a plan to be made to get drunk, Do it with the people you trust the most, not with any random strangers because that is when things like this happen.

I doubt there was any murder. The only murder have have heard in the last 8 years was the 2 murders at Gallaudet a few years ago.

So, if there was another murder... we would have immediately heard about it. :)
THEN that what I was talking abt :o

This is pathetic and totally disrespectful, no matter how a 'few' might think this is funny and outrageous to do this type of malicious prank. Totally deplorable and I would never have any part with it.

~RR

That's disrespectful for someone to take advantage of someone who's intoxicated, and played some pranks on them. People can be so cruel! That doesn't sound like some trusting friend.

This is so wrong. I don't find it at one bit amusing. I would never do that to a woman even if people "feel" that it was deserved.

It's in bad taste and highly disrespectful.

I agree with Banjo..watching it, I didnt laugh at all cuz it is a voliation of this woman. I am sure that is a form of abuse since they took advantage of her just like men having sex with women who are so drunk. Just because they are drunk, doesnt mean they deserve it. I felt sick watching it..

I was told it was the guy who suicide himself after broke up and other story was it the guy murder his boyfriend so I'm not sure what's the actual detail....

Suicide? My boss told me after their broke up, a guy murdered his ex gf, I guess I have to find more info...

I don't like what happened to drunk lady at all. They were taking advantage of her being passed out, shaving her head. It is as if they didn't care about her at all. I realize that it's her fault for being drunk, but still, I would never do things like that to her. Her feelings are important. It's like raping someone that is passed out. I didn't laugh at all when watching this video because I felt sorry for when she wakes up.

I agree with Banjo..watching it, I didnt laugh at all cuz it is a voliation of this woman. I am sure that is a form of abuse since they took advantage of her just like men having sex with women who are so drunk. Just because they are drunk, doesnt mean they deserve it. I felt sick watching it..

I agree with Peachy Lady that this young woman's fault for not her responsibility. I know it is a horrible, but she committed that she allowed herself to made a decision. She should know better about being drunk, drugs or rape issue on a campus. The young males are responsible, too. No matter what. If they did it, then they will have to pay the price. It would be good if the college kicks them out so that they would not able to find another college because of their permanent record. (Isn't it obvious that they know the different between rights and wrongs?)

whoever if you wanna drunk and passed out... means you asked for it..
whoever will making fun of you...
your choice..

well... *scarstic*

Back