Passed out drunk girl gets her head shaved

Guess it didn't pay to drink 2 much, isn't it?
:werd:

It's things like this that happen when people don't drink responsibly.

A lot of students here at RIT/NTID claim that they can drink responsibly... yet, they don't.

I've seen a lot of shamings at parties before. Tsk tsk tsk...

Yea, plus drama, who needs em? I have life and I can not afford mess that one up.

:werd:

It's things like this that happen when people don't drink responsibly.

A lot of students here at RIT/NTID claim that they can drink responsibly... yet, they don't.

I've seen a lot of shamings at parties before. Tsk tsk tsk...

Happens to guys alot in college. I've seen a pic of a guy drunk, passed out then these other dudes put make up on him and put him in drag and one sticked his dick on the passed out dudes lips and took a pic, posted it on the net :P crazy stuff.

Happens to guys alot in college. I've seen a pic of a guy drunk, passed out then these other dudes put make up on him and put him in drag and one sticked his dick on the passed out dudes lips and took a pic, posted it on the net :P crazy stuff.

Damn, those dudes are really got OWNED. lol

Yea, plus drama, who needs em? I have life and I can not afford mess that one up.
Wanna know a bad shaming?

Try a girl who got knocked up 3 times... then had 3 miscarriages... because she kept drinking and smoking. :roll:

Wanna see a shitload of shamings?

Try CollegeHumor dot com! :thumb:

Damn! Good thing it never did happen to any Gallaudet students, only marker drew all over their body...

Damn! Good thing it never did happen to any Gallaudet students, only marker drew all over their body...

Didnt one Gally student get so drunk and jumped out of a window from Benson Hall and got killed? I think it happened 20 years ago. I cant remember the details..but my brother mentioned it to me once.

Oh my G.... I felt that her friends arent respect her!!! :(:):):)

Didnt one Gally student get so drunk and jumped out of a window from Benson Hall and got killed? I think it happened 20 years ago. I cant remember the details..but my brother mentioned it to me once.

Yea, someone did mention abt that one... Not only one, one student did kill his ex-gf after he threw her out of window of Benson Hall, so Gallaudet decided to put window stopper all dorms for protection all students

Yea, someone did mention abt that one... Not only one, one student did kill his ex-gf after he threw her out of window of Benson Hall, so Gallaudet decided to put window stopper all dorms for protection all students
I was told it was the guy who suicide himself after broke up and other story was it the guy murder his boyfriend so I'm not sure what's the actual detail....

That's her problem because she made her choice to drink it. She is adult so she may commit a little crime for not responsible to take care of herself so she deserves it. I hope that she will give up her drinking for rest of her life. Amen.

What a fucked up! I would get REALLY PISSED if anyone does shave my hair!!!

Poor girl, maybe she will think twice about getting drunk....

I was told it was the guy who suicide himself after broke up and other story was it the guy murder his boyfriend so I'm not sure what's the actual detail....
I doubt there was any murder. The only murder have have heard in the last 8 years was the 2 murders at Gallaudet a few years ago.

So, if there was another murder... we would have immediately heard about it. :)

Back