Our NYC Trip....

Malfy! Just in case there's any remnants of this gas, please don't go near your lawnmower! :P

Tousi said:
Malfy! Just in case there's any remnants of this gas, please don't go near your lawnmower! :P
:whip: Tousi!!! your not suppose to tell her that.. LOLOLOLOL

Just kidding :naughty:

Wendy

Lol, Wendy.....well, I wouldn't want Malfy with tomato on her face! LOL

By the way I left U a pm over at dol......but the thread at dn is gone now!

Where's Dixie? Is she gonna post re: this trip?? Haven't seen her in ages!

I gotta post mine When I have a chance. I have not got my Film Developed yet sorry Groupie! But, Malfy did send me one Photo through email. But, Yuck! (Not Pointing at Malfy or ^Angel^) But, I will have to Post it when I get back In Sept. If you all can hold ur little pants :thumb:

Tousi said:

How come? We're a very musical family and we've never had a problem with our lawn mower. ;)

Katzie said:
OMFG Malfy then I'd better not visit! :-o

Aw, don't worry, we'll try to hold the choir. ;) Either that or no beans will be served for dinner...heh, heh.

I love Boston Baked Beans! Well, actually I like Bush's better. :shock: That doesn't sound right...

Katzie said:
I love Boston Baked Beans! Well, actually I like Bush's better. :shock: That doesn't sound right...

Errmmm...no, it kinda didn't... ;) But I won't say anything if you don't.

*gasps* Was the microphone actually on?!? :eek: Ooops. ;)

errr... wha... did I missed ?? :popcorn: aw.. don't be pretend you're ain't hear... errr excuse me, You can SEE open eyes.. you did HEARD-eyes! :-o you have eyes wide open.. ain't pretend you didn't SEE-HEAR!

what more ??? *hmmmm* ((((thinking what you really want more??))))

I ain't want pay attention you more... :naughty:

Back