Our NYC Trip....

:slap: Tousi

Angel - "Cool beans" means "Neato" or "Great!", it an explicative. Cool beans can also be expressed as "CB" when typing.

VamPyroX said:
Wow, I see pictures of Angel, Roadrunner, and Malfoyish. Where are the pictures of Cheri? Don't tell me that she's camera-shy!?

mgscared.gif
Cheri is afraid that you may drool to seeing her picture.
sm199.gif
It will damage your keyboard.
mgno.gif
She does not want to get any bill from you to replacement your new keyboard.

It is better off. ;)

^Angel^ said:
What beans?.... :ugh:

Angel.. In boston area we also were called Boston Bean or Beantown :) (tousi's quote lol)

and what katzie also says..

Wendy

Last edited:
WBHarley said:
Angel.. In boston area we also were called Boston Bean or Beantown :) (tousi's quote lol)

and what katzie also says..

Wendy

Yeah, we all of us ate too much Boston Beans getting too much gas !!!

Massachus-farts !! Wendy===> :fart: Lane <======

Ahh....Thank you Katzie and Wendy, I guess I'm learning new words heh! :thumb:

LOL - guess it's gone up in smoke...is it me or is it a little gassy in here?

***smile***

Real COOL pictures... wow...

I can´t wait to see more pictures from you...lol

I can image that NYC is interesting city. I would like to see it one day... :|

It´s super that you meet Mayoisch at last... Are you still shy when you first see Malyoisch & her family??? :twisted:

PurpleRose71 said:
Wow! Golleee...wish I lived in the States so I could meet all of you. :cry: Oh well...hopefully, I'd get the chance to meet some ADer's should some go to the Deaflympics in Melbourne in 6 months's time!

Lovely pictures y'all! :D

I second PurpleRose! Hey, great idea, if you guys from AD are coming to Australia, we all should go out for dinner and party away into the wee hours! ;)

Liza said:
Ohhhh Cheri... you plannin' on calling that cute waiter anytime soon? LOL :twisted:

Hmm...how would ya know? Did this waiter happened to call your number by mistake? *ahems*...it sure was mighty funni when Malfoyish sternly implied that she would ask the waiter for a number on Cheri's behalf...she honestly had these facial expressions as she meant to do so...well, when the waiter did come back to our table and while I was answering his questions, I quipped that Malfoyish had a question for him...and immediately her face turned red and she was waving her hands about frantically, saying "no no no!" I guess she didn't believe I was gonna have the waiter hear of her query...she busted out laughing hilariously when the waiter left!!

I sure had a great time visiting NYC, getting together with Malfoyish, Coffeeeman and their family! Even though, the weather wasn't on our side, we still found things to do such as having a world's famous hotdog at Nathan's, going on a wooden roller-coaster, seeing a famous landmark at Coney's Island, the Parachute jump ride which I learned that this landmark was built before the Statue of Liberty...seeing the local hoods mingling alongside the shops, a few were looking for handouts, etc.,....

Then we took the ferry from Staten Island to the 'City' and that was indeed an awesome ride, it went real smoothly...and then meeting Dixie which she helped lead us the way into the 'City', first going to the site of 9/11...that site sure did give me the chills down my spine...trying to put my thoughts and mind back to that unfateful day while gawking at the massive site and the buildings nearby, which some of the buildings were still going under intensive constructional work...then eating in a fast food joint across the street and once again visualizing the chaos of the restaurant workers and others outside at that time sure gave me the uttermost shudders I've ever had in such a lonnng time!! Then, before boarding on the ferry back to Staten Island, we stopped at a plush restaurant nearby the pier...helping ourselves to an expensive salad galore!

I've been to NYC a few other times before, yet, I haven't been to Central Park and hopefully we will be able to go there the next time....heh, perhaps taking a small sample of the ground back home with me...and put it on display... :lol: Also, it will be nice to meet others during our next trip to NYC! :cool: I know that being with ^Angel^ and having this as our first trip together anywhere was sure a very wonderful experience to have and knowing that we'll go on other trips...as I do love to travel very much and am quite happy that ^Angel^ loves to do so as well!! :kiss: ^Angelsweetie^

Soon we'll post more pictures once we have it developed....

Roadrunner said:
Hmm...how would ya know? Did this waiter happened to call your number by mistake? *ahems*...it sure was mighty funni when Malfoyish sternly implied that she would ask the waiter for a number on Cheri's behalf...she honestly had these facial expressions as she meant to do so...well, when the waiter did come back to our table and while I was answering his questions, I quipped that Malfoyish had a question for him...and immediately her face turned red and she was waving her hands about frantically, saying "no no no!" I guess she didn't believe I was gonna have the waiter hear of her query...she busted out laughing hilariously when the waiter left!!

I sure had a great time visiting NYC, getting together with Malfoyish, Coffeeeman and their family! Even though, the weather wasn't on our side, we still found things to do such as having a world's famous hotdog at Nathan's, going on a wooden roller-coaster, seeing a famous landmark at Coney's Island, the Parachute jump ride which I learned that this landmark was built before the Statue of Liberty...seeing the local hoods mingling alongside the shops, a few were looking for handouts, etc.,....

Then we took the ferry from Staten Island to the 'City' and that was indeed an awesome ride, it went real smoothly...and then meeting Dixie which she helped lead us the way into the 'City', first going to the site of 9/11...that site sure did give me the chills down my spine...trying to put my thoughts and mind back to that unfateful day while gawking at the massive site and the buildings nearby, which some of the buildings were still going under intensive constructional work...then eating in a fast food joint across the street and once again visualizing the chaos of the restaurant workers and others outside at that time sure gave me the uttermost shudders I've ever had in such a lonnng time!! Then, before boarding on the ferry back to Staten Island, we stopped at a plush restaurant nearby the pier...helping ourselves to an expensive salad galore!

I've been to NYC a few other times before, yet, I haven't been to Central Park and hopefully we will be able to go there the next time....heh, perhaps taking a small sample of the ground back home with me...and put it on display... :lol: Also, it will be nice to meet others during our next trip to NYC! :cool: I know that being with ^Angel^ and having this as our first trip together anywhere was sure a very wonderful experience to have and knowing that we'll go on other trips...as I do love to travel very much and am quite happy that ^Angel^ loves to do so as well!! :kiss: ^Angelsweetie^

That reminds me of what I did to my friend. It was his birthday that day. We were eating at Hooters for dinner. During our stay there, they celebrated birthdays for 2 people separately. We looked at them and then I gave him a mischievious look. He was like, "No, you're not doing that to me!" The waitress came up and asked me a question. I decided to make him paranoid so I responded by having her bend over and I talk into her ear. He immediately assumed I was announcing his birthday. He threatened to walk out of they ever came to him. For the next 30 minutes, there were 4 more people having their birthdays celebrated so whenever my friend saw them get together, he got all nervous and getting ready to walk off. Heh! At the end of the night, I told him... "I didn't tell her anything." He was like, "Argh! Don't scare me like that again! Heh!"

Roadrunner said:

:lol: I pried out some juicy details from an AIM chatroom with Dixie and Malfychick (I'm pretty close to both of them, personally)... NOT that they needed much encouragement... ;) They are such sweeties. I was also told about the birds, and that was pretty interesting. At least they didn't poop on any of you like one did me back in Delaware's beach (Rohebeb?) right after being stung by jellyfish. ;) Still I had a wonderful time and didnt let that ruin it for me- just kept laughing at the hilarity of it all.

I'm glad you and the twins had a memorable time in NYC :) What's next for your traveling hands?

Liza said:
:lol: I pried out some juicy details from an AIM chatroom with Dixie and Malfychick (I'm pretty close to both of them, personally)... NOT that they needed much encouragement... ;) They are such sweeties. I was also told about the birds, and that was pretty interesting. At least they didn't poop on any of you like one did me back in Delaware's beach (Rohebeb?) right after being stung by jellyfish. ;) Still I had a wonderful time and didnt let that ruin it for me- just kept laughing at the hilarity of it all.

I'm glad you and the twins had a memorable time in NYC :) What's next for your traveling hands?

OMG, those birds!!!! They had a mind of their own, they did. I'm told that this little wren kept following me around...as well as a brown pigeon who probably didn't get enough of my Burger King leftovers. :lol: They followed us all the way across the park to where the restaurant was and perched upon a ledge behind me. Something along the lines of, "Hey Malfy! Over here, damn it!" LOL. Oh, but it was interesting too because I've never had a pigeon, or any bird for that matter, voluntarily jump onto my hand or any part of my body. Cheri probably wasted about three or four pictures while trying to get a picture of them wrestling food from between my fingers. I'm just glad I didn't get bit. LOL.

Malfoyish said:

Oh no, it was not you ! :) We were joking around Bostonian people eat the boston beans. :lol:

Your picture looked so fabulous ! Glad, you meet these sweetie people from AllDeaf members. :D

Sabrina said:
Oh no, it was not you ! :) We were joking around Bostonian people eat the boston beans. :lol:

Your picture looked so fabulous ! Glad, you meet these sweetie people from AllDeaf members. :D

I am too. :) I enjoyed their company very much!

Liza said:
:lol: I pried out some juicy details from an AIM chatroom with Dixie and Malfychick....

*ahems*...Juicy details??? The only juicy detail that I can think of is how those juicy red tomatoes were!

Liza said:

Iowa! To visit my family and my two girls....

After that...umm...Maui, Hawaii? :lol:

Malfoyish said:

:laugh2: Your sense of humour is really cracking me up. ;) Nahh..the air's cleared up now. It's breatheable again.

PurpleRose71 said:
:laugh2: Your sense of humour is really cracking me up. ;) Nahh..the air's cleared up now. It's breatheable again.

Thank GOD! ;) :::hiding Lysol can behind my back:::

Roadrunner said:
*ahems*...Juicy details??? The only juicy detail that I can think of is how those juicy red tomatoes were!

Iowa! To visit my family and my two girls....

After that...umm...Maui, Hawaii? :lol:

grrr... bann tomatoes!!! :squint: lol...

How nice about Maui and Iowa! I can see Angel perking up at that. hehe.. I'm sure Javapride will give you a head-up about it one day. My mom still lives in Honolulu with my siblings.

Sure hope you have fun in your future travels.

Malfy, at least you didn't let the birds eat out of your mouth.. hahaha.. really looking forward to see these pictures that would do Hitchcock proud. :D

Back