Our NYC Trip....

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last Thursday, Roadrunner, Cheri and I took a trip to NYC to meet Malfoyish and her husband Coffeeeman, we stayed at their house for the whole weekend and even met their beautiful children and her husband's brother.....It's was so nice meeting them for the first time and Malfoyish is one sweetest girl....

On Friday, we went to Coney Island with everyone and went on the roller coaster, It was fun!, We stood by the beach to watch the waves and the beautiful view, it sure was windy but it was nice to see the Atlantic ocean and took a few pictures along with it....We took a walk around the Coney Island and then it started to rain so we stopped to get those famous hotdogs that were located at the Coney Island, I should say it was the best hotdogs I ever had....then it started to rain alot more so we left to go back to their house :( .....

On Saturday, Malfoyish called Dixie to meet us at the ferry in the city, we rode on the ferry to the city from where Malfoyish live, and met Dixie for the first time, she was really nice lady and a friendly one too....I enjoyed meeting her , she showed us around the city, we took pictures, talked and then we went out to lunch and talked some more, then walked around the city again, stopped at the park, feeding the birds and chat some more....We had a great time! :mrgreen: ....

We also played games, tease eachothers and went shopping, even had a bbq cook out too....It was hard to leave on Sunday and of course I end up in tears after giving Malfoyish a hug :tears: , but then again we will be back in NY sometimes in Sept or Oct, and hoping to meet others who lives in NYC too....

Last edited:
Those are the ones that Malfoyish took, I haven't got my pictures develop
yet but will post them here soon as I do so.....

This is Malfoyish and Me! ....( Don't we look like sisters? ) :laugh2:

Attachments

• NY.jpg
    NY.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 165
This is Roadrunner and Me.....taken at Coney Island ....( Don't mind our hairdo, it was really windy out there ) :Oops: ...

Attachments

• NYC1.jpg
    NYC1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 179
Awww, I like that picture too, ^Angel^! You and I look like sisters?? You think? LOL. Well as many people here can tell, I'm certainly not blonde...LOL. Not by a long shot.

But yes, I had a lovely time with the twins and Roadrunner. We saw Coney Island, got rained out, went into the city, prayed for (and were granted) no rain. :) We had pizza, played cards, took pics...Roadrunner played some basketball with the boys. I am only sorry it rained on the first couple of days that they were here, I would have loved to show them some more of the sights!! Eh there's always another time...and for the rest of the New Yorkers to join would be awesome. And yeah, we pick on one another a lot...LOL. Oh, it's funnn.

Psssst, let's not forget about our doggy adventure. My dog decided to run away from home while we were out traipsing in the rain...LOL. No worries, though. We located him in a neighbor's house. :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad everyone had a good time!!

I guess you didn't go near the site of 9/11???? Glad y'all had a good time, tho.

Cool! You went to Coney's Island and ate Nathan's Hot Dogs. It has been a long time since I last went to Coney's Island! It sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend meeting up with Malfoyish, Coffeeman and Dixie. What did you think of the Big Apple as a city? Glad to be back home out of New York City? I wonder what Dixie showed you in NYC cos I used to live only 10 miles from NYC and went to NYC all the time.

Tousi said:
I guess you didn't go near the site of 9/11???? Glad y'all had a good time, tho.

Actually we did go to the site. Not too much to see over there. It's all fenced in, and Roadrunner did take some photos. Maybe he'll post some here, later. Saddening to go there, really. :( So many reminders, and still some evidence of all the devastation.

Tousi said:

Oh yes we did, I will post that photo soon as I get my pictures developed, Dixie was the one who showed us where it was at , and even pointed at what was still damaged ( theyre still working on the other buildings though )....

kuifje75 said:
Cool! You went to Coney's Island and ate Nathan's Hot Dogs. It has been a long time since I last went to Coney's Island! It sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend meeting up with Malfoyish, Coffeeman and Dixie. What did you think of the Big Apple as a city? Glad to be back home out of New York City? I wonder what Dixie showed you in NYC cos I used to live only 10 miles from NYC and went to NYC all the time.

I didn't even know you used to lived close to NYC, thats cool!...

The Big Apple is one huge city I've ever seen , I should say it was bigger than Cleveland....

We hope to see more of NYC when we come down once again.... :)

Wow, Awesome both of you guys were meeting each together thru by ADers..
You deserved to be treasure and good memories gathering them in your lifetime.

I had not been in NYC before but in the country outside of city w/my family when I was young.

Yes, I can see both of you guys were standing outside of windy on the boarding ferry. Pretty funny hairdo went nuts as same here before we rode on ferry goes to Pelee Island from Leamington, Ontario.

One day, Near the future.. We could love to happy travelling heading south the states probably next year or so.. Depend on our family finanically travel limits of our time.

I'd love to meet whoever on ADers who live on states.. we are planned to heading south to Florida from Detorit, Mich as coming from Canada border. :)

Wow, I see pictures of Angel, Roadrunner, and Malfoyish. Where are the pictures of Cheri? Don't tell me that she's camera-shy!?

Errrrr, yes she can be :) But she's out of town right now so I am expecting that she'll post something of her own when she gets back. :) I know she has two rolls of film to develop...LOL.

Malfoyish said:
Errrrr, yes she can be :) But she's out of town right now so I am expecting that she'll post something of her own when she gets back. :) I know she has two rolls of film to develop...LOL.
Alrighty then! :thumb:

Angel, your story sure brought my memory back since i grew up on Long Island but always went to CI and ferry to ..... ;) Glad you all have fun! you both look good!!

Ohhhh Cheri... you plannin' on calling that cute waiter anytime soon? LOL :twisted:

everyone definitely looks nice! Oh, Malfy you're such a sweetiepie!

:thumb: u all look GREAT!!!!! sounds like a fun time!!

ive been up to NYC several times -- i grew up outside DC and its not a long drive up to NYC -- glad u twins and Roadrunner enjoyed ur visit there in NYC and met up with Malfoyish and Coffeeeeman along with Dixie!

Wow! Golleee...wish I lived in the States so I could meet all of you. :cry: Oh well...hopefully, I'd get the chance to meet some ADer's should some go to the Deaflympics in Melbourne in 6 months's time!

Lovely pictures y'all! :D

Back