Our CA Trips Pictures

Yeah...My mom is moving out of CA, dunno when....she'll move to Dallas. So she'll be more happier in Dallas than in Los Angeles! (there's private issue going on...I am not going say it. :) I wanted to respect my mom.)

GalaxyAngel said:
I second w/you..
I've been there 2 times south CA and 2 times North CA... lovely vacation but living settle.. heck no way! Extreme Expensive living out there...

I have lived in Los Angeles for long time but no longer live there. The quality of life there sucks...traffic everywhere, the famous smog and endless houses and buildings--it takes one hour to drive from Orange County to Ventura without traffic. But easier for deafies to find jobs there and deaf services there are ok.

i have been to NO CA twice love it hehe

sure why not your son will grow my oldest and youngest nieces are too young for rides either my nephew is old euff so

glad you all had fun in DL

OH yeah I agreed. When I went to grocery store to get something and for like 4 or 5 items ended up me pay 20 bucks! I was like no shyt! So cost of living is really insane! I don't understand how my family can stand this!!! But they lived in LA area all their life but still....cost of living!!!

sillycat said:
I have lived in Los Angeles for long time but no longer live there. The quality of life there sucks...traffic everywhere, the famous smog and endless houses and buildings--it takes one hour to drive from Orange County to Ventura without traffic. But easier for deafies to find jobs there and deaf services there are ok.

Yeah I've been from San Diego (boarder) to N. CA (Oregon) boarder...sooo I like S.F. to visit, LA to visit. I ain't live in CA. No thanks! I've experinced it and had enough!

Yeah...maybe next spring when my mom is ready to move, maybe go back to California Adventure one more time. Disneyland kinda bored me. (been there many times). :)

moonflower said:
i have been to NO CA twice love it hehe

sure why not your son will grow my oldest and youngest nieces are too young for rides either my nephew is old euff so

glad you all had fun in DL

Back