Our CA Trips Pictures

Great pictures! I'm glad that your son and you had fun! :thumb:

i am glad that you and tyler had FUN in CA

i wanna to go to DL hope i can take my brother and his wife and daughter there when their daughter get older LOL
or maybe a family trip there ofc hehe

How come Diehardbiker65 didn't go with you guys?

I would rather to have my boyfriend go on trip with me, but on the other hand that's me. ;)

He had to work. Next one we'll go together. :)

Also it is none of your business to know why he cannot go...there are several reasons...

Cheri said:

I would rather to have my boyfriend go on trip with me, but on the other hand that's me. ;)

That's why I waited till my son turned 5 and can go on a lot of rides...only VERY few he cannot go on..he's an inch shorter! GRR! OH, well! Maybe when we go back when we have to help mom move to Texas....maybe grab one more time at DL/CA Adventure. :)

We had fun though!

moonflower said:
i am glad that you and tyler had FUN in CA

i wanna to go to DL hope i can take my brother and his wife and daughter there when their daughter get older LOL
or maybe a family trip there ofc hehe

Two big reasons... First, I can't take too many vacation from my work, secondly who watch our dog? So, basically Im stuck... I really do WANT to go to Los Angeles. It is my favorite city! GRRRRR

Cheri said:

I was in Walt Disney World, never at Walt Disney Land! So, eventually all of us will be in both worlds!

weeks before Leah and my son went to LA, I had blast time riding in mountains with 4 cool friends of mine. One of them is famous actress! Had a blast time around Catskill mountains and done touch Al Capone's 5 years hideout apartment (Last hiding place before Federals busted him and send him to the Alcatraz). Interesting apartment!!!

LakeTahoe said:
Also it is none of your business to know why he cannot go...there are several reasons...

Peace out, Was just asking. :ugh2:

wow.. Looking so nice picture, you had blast your vacation tag along w/your son!

I've been there North and South Calforina... beautiful tropic trees and much more..

Thanks, GA! We had a great time..more pictures coming later...so watch out! ;) Yes CA is sure beautiful!!! I loved it there but cost of living NO THANKS!

Indeed it looks like you were having fun....now now, didn't you say: '500 pictures'??? Egads...that's a lot! :lol: Anyhow, thanks for sharing your photos with AD'ers. Looks good and...next time you get film, grab some suntan lotion. ;) :D

If it weren't for digital camera, we won't be doing 500 pictures as Kodak film is getting pricey! Thanks to Digital camera, we got 2 gig memory on our digital camera, thus enable us to take up to 4,000 pictures. I set it up for better quality and it ended up 1,400 pictures instead.

There will be next time, and I'd join them for sure!

Roadrunner said:
Indeed it looks like you were having fun....now now, didn't you say: '500 pictures'??? Egads...that's a lot! :lol: Anyhow, thanks for sharing your photos with AD'ers. Looks good and...next time you get film, grab some suntan lotion. ;) :D

:lol: Yeah...we sure had a great time! I will put pictures in the album..make it easier! :)

I may have to reapply more lotion over and over no matter what!!

Roadrunner said:

That's right baby! Thank god for Digital camera!!! I went a little overboard taking so many pictures this year! Hee! What's the heck! Memory!!! :)

I've seen some still using old fashioned camera with flims I was like oh lord, get digital!!! LOL!

diehardbiker65 said:
If it weren't for digital camera, we won't be doing 500 pictures as Kodak film is getting pricey! Thanks to Digital camera, we got 2 gig memory on our digital camera, thus enable us to take up to 4,000 pictures. I set it up for better quality and it ended up 1,400 pictures instead.

There will be next time, and I'd join them for sure!

LakeTahoe said:
Thanks, GA! We had a great time..more pictures coming later...so watch out! ;) Yes CA is sure beautiful!!! I loved it there but cost of living NO THANKS!

I second w/you..
I've been there 2 times south CA and 2 times North CA... lovely vacation but living settle.. heck no way! Extreme Expensive living out there...

Back