Nikon D 80 Camera....Awesome!!!

dsc00067vl1.jpg

By owlstarry, shot with NIKON D40X at 2008-02-20

That is a great picture.. I tried to do some night shots on the lunar esclipes some turned out good others too blurry... I took the picsi with out the tri pod, BIG MISTAKE...

That is a great picture.. I tried to do some night shots on the lunar esclipes some turned out good others too blurry... I took the picsi with out the tri pod, BIG MISTAKE...

Better with 180mm to 300mm if you have.

Both Canon and Nikon both make excellent digital cameras. I own a Canon Rebel XLT myself.

why dont you post your picture here i know canon rebel is good camera? awesome picture you can share with us.

Here are some of the pictures that I took with the Canon Rebel XLT. I haven't done outdoor photography just yet. I want to, but just haven't gotten around to it.

canon01fo9.jpg

canon02iz4.jpg

canon03ld5.jpg

canon04wi4.jpg

canon05jm4.jpg

canon06yv8.jpg

Here's a Before & After sample on one of the pictures.

photocomparisonjn8.jpg

Fantastic photos, Banjo! Keep up with the good work! ;)

rockiesmountain2ug5.jpg

By owlstarry at 2008-02-24

Rocky Mountain remote least 75 miles from my place.. That photography I stood on high 6,500 ft about 2 miles south from my home. There Estes National Park in picture. Thanks to freeware Rapidoresizer something that help me to resolve my problem with large megabytes.

cute dog, banjo! can i keep him/her? heheh! :P

everyone-beautiful pics! good details! unbelivable!

Hee, quite a few people made similar comments too as well. What you may not know is that my other eye is brown. :)

I just noticed in your avatar, weird! (no offense - first time to see that though)

Hee, quite a few people made similar comments too as well. What you may not know is that my other eye is brown. :)

Light or dark brown? Some people say my dark brown eyes are devious which I like and sometimes people say it's black for some reason but I don't see it

Possibly you can use M mode to adjust your metering to matrix like you see four corner sides center. if closest like your daugther and hubby stand closer to your photography, there AD-area mode you can see 'Flower' or depend on your distance between moon or sun in front of you. I m new with Nikon SLR like yours. To take long time to learn maybe one year you will become photographer! Very hard to not move without tripod! I success without tripod see my moon photography somewhere in here. Better off to turn flash off with auto can capture shiny beautiful moon. I will help you if anything I still learn like you!

Look below I did good job without tripod. Outside was very cold making my hands shake! That guy is my good friend. I did some experiments.

dsc000811wg3.jpg

By owlstarry, shot with NIKON D40X at 2008-02-24

Back