Nikon D 80 Camera....Awesome!!!

Interesting...

You should make pictures using the slow shutter pictures. ;)

Wow, awesome photography you did with your new camera. Take some more pictures at night time, like the full moon, skyscrapers glowing at night, etc. So many pictures and creativity you could do with your camera. :)

Interesting...

You should make pictures using the slow shutter pictures. ;)

The one "love" is done with slow shutter, speed. on my first post.

I will have to get hubby to help me with the night shots due to I can not see at night.... I would like to take pictures of cars passing at night with a slow shutter speed to follow the headlights.

The one "love" is done with slow shutter, speed. on my first post.

I will have to get hubby to help me with the night shots due to I can not see at night.... I would like to take pictures of cars passing at night with a slow shutter speed to follow the headlights.

I always wanted to try to do this, but I don't really know how.

Cool pixes and good one. I do own Kodak Easyshare Z730. I love my camera as I did took some and post it in Ice everywhere thread.

The pictures are so crystal clear...wow! And the sunset - breathtaking! I think that $1,000 plus bucks you spent was worth every penny :).

I have Nikon D40x. That's alot of money. Here is my cute bird pic I call him Blue Moon. There are many so beautiful pictures I played alot! Your pictures are so awesome!

I have Nikon D40x. That's alot of money. Here is my cute bird pic I call him Blue Moon. There are many so beautiful pictures I played alot! Your pictures are so awesome!

Oh wow!! that is a cool pix... your bird "Blue Moon" is a great shot. I would love to see some more of your pictures!:ty:

my wife and I just got a Sony cyber-shot DSC-H7, it takes real good pics as well, we still learning some tricks

my wife and I just got a Sony cyber-shot DSC-H7, it takes real good pics as well, we still learning some tricks

cool when you learn a few tricks....teach me as well...

Our family has a new arrival as well,,

2237209297_c7f848c5be.jpg

My hubby and I still have alot to learn... but we have been taking pics and learning..

Photographed at 45 mph driving through intersection during cold drift snow. The picture looks good.

This picture I did not capture good picture I missed sunset lately Today.

My hubby and I still have alot to learn... but we have been taking pics and learning..

I learn new things with Nikon. Like yours but your camera is more powerful than mine. I will photograph more pictures later I m planning to go to mountain someday. I currently use normal size pictures. Which are you using Fine or RAW?

beautiful pic, starrygaze and sure enough there is a halo around the sun as it is known as phenomena. awesome!!! :)

Halo (optical phenomenon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks and I welcome your view of my picture. I know you love natural phemomena as we all do. I had to buy 4 GB flash card high speed that is amazing fast transfering from camera to my laptop what a blaze! I thought professional camera will take many megabytes to process longer I was wrong. I have to be careful with this expensive without insurance!

That's so cute puppy. What kind of dog do you have?

Did you use a raw format to take that picture? What's the number MP that you took the shot? i.e. 5 MP or 8 MP or etc.

That's so cute puppy. What kind of dog do you have?

Did you use a raw format to take that picture? What's the number MP that you took the shot? i.e. 5 MP or 8 MP or etc.

My husband had it on auto pic.. and the camera is 10.5 MP

Back