Name sign for President Obama (ASL and Subtitled)

Wow, that is very unique name sign for Obama. :)

:ty: for sharing that with us.

At my work, we have already developed a name sign for him...not very orginal...it is the handshape "O" moving counterclockwisse. I will share this new sign with my coworkers tmw.

I know that girl. Wow, she used to be member of here alldeaf. gnarlydork or something... Hmmm... Nice sign name.

Don't make me angry. You know what would happen to me, Obama. Your name would be "O" on forehead.

I don't really like that sign, definitely lame, and non-sense. We do not have name signs for Jackson, Nixon (not after what he lied, but during his presidency), Bush, Clinton (not after his cheating). I do not consider Obama as true American, so therefore I won't sign that.
I prefer to spell O B A M A .

He is certainly more of a "true American" than you are. :lol:

I don't really like that sign, definitely lame, and non-sense. We do not have name signs for Jackson, Nixon (not after what he lied, but during his presidency), Bush, Clinton (not after his cheating). I do not consider Obama as true American, so therefore I won't sign that.
I prefer to spell O B A M A .

Wow, I had no idea that YOU were the one who got to decide who is a true American and who isn't. Thank goodness they gave that job to someone as important as you. Can a lowly common person like me dare ask what exactly it takes to be a "True American"?

authentic,

you don't consider obama to be a true american? why is that? pray tell.

I know that girl. Wow, she used to be member of here alldeaf. gnarlydork or something... Hmmm... Nice sign name.

Don't make me angry. You know what would happen to me, Obama. Your name would be "O" on forehead.

That'd be gnarlydorkette.

amen!

...and don't let the white house doors hit you on the backside. :giggle:

:laugh2: To heck with him, if he got hit by the door!

Yeah! I like Obama's sign name is O B with ASL. That's good idea!

what does the sign look like? is it the letters o and b signed in asl? if so, where are they located in terms of signing space? near the chest?

what does the sign look like? is it the letters o and b signed in asl? if so, where are they located in terms of signing space? near the chest?

Start with a fingerspell letter, "O", then change to another a fingerspell letter, "B", but to sign it like a flag. I hope you get what I said.

That's new sign name for him :)

Start with a fingerspell letter, "O", then change to another a fingerspell letter, "B", but to sign it like a flag. I hope you get what I said.

That's new sign name for him :)

yes, that makes perfect sense. thanks for the description, karissa! by the way, i like that sign name! :D

Back