Name sign for President Obama (ASL and Subtitled)

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
Name sign for President Obama (ASL and Subtitled)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67V8qWQd_EM]YouTube - Name sign for President Obama (ASL and Subtitled)[/ame]

I thought the name sign for Obama was neat. I like this sign name for him. :)

:ty:sharing that with us its really neat!

Yeah! good sign for name of President Obama. :)

It was interesting. I wonder if Obama will ever see it and know that he has a sign name?

Very nifty sign for sure, I hope Obama will like that :)

:ty: for posting

That is a really neat sign for Obama, I hope he will get to see it. :)

I think Kirsti's presidental sign name is better than anne marie's

I agree that. I follow Obama s slogan in using sign name. easy to sign "O" and "Flag".

and the offical sworn in presidental isn't far away now!

Obama has a name sign? Wow! Can someone provide a description?

The sign name for Obama is really cool. I think I like it as it take a little bit effort to sign his name with an O and Flag. I like it anyway. We will use it. Thank you for putting it on your post. Good Job. By the way, I think Obama is going to be the 56th President of United States, not 44th. I may be wrong but that is what I think when I read somewhere in the news. :D <very happy>

We were debating this awhile back, and some of us had seen it signed with two hands: the dominant being "O" and the other hand being "B", signed as "change". I like this one better, and it is nice to know that the Deaf community has reached a consensus in giving him a sign name.

I don't really like that sign, definitely lame, and non-sense. We do not have name signs for Jackson, Nixon (not after what he lied, but during his presidency), Bush, Clinton (not after his cheating). I do not consider Obama as true American, so therefore I won't sign that.
I prefer to spell O B A M A .

Back