my wedding pictures..

Yay! A wedding, congrats! Dont' give up on each other no matter what! There is no such things as a perfect marriage, so you are bound to have problems sometimes and fight... don't look at this as something to fear, but rather something to overcome together and become closer to each other in the process. I hope you will always be very happy together :)

I think I wanna get married barefoot... on the beach... :D You're all invited! lol (sorry I'm hyper)

Oh, I am invited ? :lol: Nah, your weddin' card w picture is fine with me. Heh heh

Congratulations once again! I think I've said that a million times!!! haha As I told her in her email that Her hubby is handsome and they're such a cute couple! ;)

I agree with you about puttin' God first. That's what I've always wanted in man. :)
And, about your marriage - I like the idea of " simple " marriage to save $$ and hassles. ;)

yep we all have to put God first.. he come first. not us.. thats what i like about him, too! he sure is special! I am lucky to find someone like him.
yep its not about fancy .. but only about love.. too much worry which is a sin.. and fancy things, why? we will not use them again? so like you said too much hassles.. i agree with you on that! thats why im all about simple.. :)

Everyone is getting married, and some are already married, now I wanna get married too. :(
aww cheri.. one day u will get married.. dont give up.. :hug:

Yay! A wedding, congrats! Dont' give up on each other no matter what! There is no such things as a perfect marriage, so you are bound to have problems sometimes and fight... don't look at this as something to fear, but rather something to overcome together and become closer to each other in the process. I hope you will always be very happy together :)

I think I wanna get married barefoot... on the beach... :D You're all invited! lol (sorry I'm hyper)

thanks.. ur right... there is no perfect marriage.. but it take two to tango and work it out together.. of course we will have plms from time to time.. we only have to look up to God and ask him for guidance to do this right and pray for our happiness.. :) Thanks..

yeah on beach.. it would be awesome.. i was thinking of having a lake wedding but its too cold ?? so we eloped to courthouse.. courthouse is very old and is on historic register so i felt blessed to get married there. :)

To others who take their time to reply.. Thank you for your comments. :)

Especially to RR.. thank you for having this sticky.. :) I sure felt special! :lol:

Wow, Im so speechless to found out that you married! But CONGRATS! Im very glad that you found him. Keep it up! ;)

Thanks again .. :) still shocked? but keep ur mouth shut.. dont let the bugs come in ur mouth.. :lol:

:giggle: @ MRS Ginger and congratulations! I only found out about it yesterday when I stumpled across your network page so I left my comment there for ya. ;) again, best wishes and luck Mr. & Mrs. :)

Very nice pictures. :P

Best wishes to you both!

Here is your wedding cake.

cake-gingerbread.jpg

Bride​

Mrs__gingerbread.jpg

Groom​

gravagne_ian.jpg

Your future baby ! :lol:

Baby_gingerbread_girl.jpg

Your future home

gbread1.jpg

There are alot of houses in Martha Vineyard

hahahah kalista.. i like that! we havent had our cake but we will get it for our honeymoon .. make it more special.. :) i like that as iti s very creative.. hehe.. :)

i agree! but who would make that? bakery make them too sweet.. ugh.. i like it just right.. you know?? maybe my sis in law.. i hope hehe :)

Congrats, and many happy in your marriages.... I am so happy for you and your new husband and kid...

Back