my wedding pictures..

Each photo obviously displays 'happiness'...sensing such a joy that the two of you radiates...And wishing an abundance of blessings and joy in the days, months and years ahead! Congratulations to the newlyweds!!

--Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

Thanks .. yes i agree my hubby is so cute but that is not the reason why i married him cuz he put God first and i like about him. He is wonderful man who i am blessed to be married to. we did have our own small honeymoon here at our home. We coudnt go on honeymoon yet cuz he doesnt have vacation till August. So we will go to Florida this summer for our honeymoon! I cant wait! :)

I agree with you about puttin' God first. That's what I've always wanted in man. :)
And, about your marriage - I like the idea of " simple " marriage to save $$ and hassles. ;)

Everyone is getting married, and some are already married, now I wanna get married too. :(

i got the pic from her... it so beautiful!!! i really happy for her and her new hubby!!! :hug: CONGRATS again!

Everyone is getting married, and some are already married, now I wanna get married too. :(

I can find you someone.... I know one of my friends is looking for a woman to spend the rest of his life with.

Congrats! Nice pictures you have posted here. God bless your life together.

I know what you mean Cheri those prince charmings need to speed it up our way :giggle:

Yay! A wedding, congrats! Dont' give up on each other no matter what! There is no such things as a perfect marriage, so you are bound to have problems sometimes and fight... don't look at this as something to fear, but rather something to overcome together and become closer to each other in the process. I hope you will always be very happy together :)

I think I wanna get married barefoot... on the beach... :D You're all invited! lol (sorry I'm hyper)

Back