34.5 KB · Views: 74
  • gindavidjan19.jpg
    gindavidjan19.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_0890 (2).jpg
    100_0890 (2).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 92
Cute couple :)

Congrats. I bet you feel so happy with him rest of your life till old :)

Awww :tears: soooo beautiful! He looks handsome too. ;) You both are such a lovely good looking couples. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations is in order once again! :hug:

Aw I am so happy !! Beautiful pictures! :):):)

Congrats!!!!!

U go girl! Your hubby is CUTE! :giggle:

Great pics and u both look wonderful! Congrats!

Congratulations and very lovely pictures you have there. ;)

Congratulation!!!!!!! Pictures are nice!!! You both are sure a great couple and have a wonderful life ahead of ya!!! :hug:

Aw so beautiful and good lookin' couple ! I am glad that both of you are so happy. That's what it counts ! ;)

Congratulations, by the way ! :D

Thanks .. yes i agree my hubby is so cute but that is not the reason why i married him cuz he put God first and i like about him. He is wonderful man who i am blessed to be married to. we did have our own small honeymoon here at our home. We coudnt go on honeymoon yet cuz he doesnt have vacation till August. So we will go to Florida this summer for our honeymoon! I cant wait! :)

Awww look at those two lovebirds. :lol: You both look very nice and relax. Again congratulations on your marriage and hope that you will have many more years ahead being together.

:cheers: to the bride and groom. :)

Both of you look sooo happy! Congratulations to your marriage! Both of you look good!

Oh what a lovely surprised to know your married, sorry I am behind with all the news here *whoops*!!!

Anyway heaps of congrats to you two!!!

wow, what a lovely pictures... you both are really lovely couple... I'm really happy for you both... :hug:

Back