My damaged car (accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nods* I dont mind 5 years, and other than that I dont have to worry about missing a payment! It is automatically debited from my pay on every payday

What if you want to pay extra?

Jiro's correct about leasing. Leasing car is not good.

Dorothy of Oz, you'll have to pay for what the leasing company determines to be excessive wear and tear to the vehicle when you return it at lease-end. Second, you'll have to ante up 10 cents to as much as 25 cents for every mile you drive beyond what your lease allows. Driving 5,000 miles over your limit can cost you $500 to $1,250.

Dorothy of Oz, you'll have to pay for what the leasing company determines to be excessive wear and tear to the vehicle when you return it at lease-end. Second, you'll have to ante up 10 cents to as much as 25 cents for every mile you drive beyond what your lease allows. Driving 5,000 miles over your limit can cost you $500 to $1,250.

yep.... my parents learned the hard way....

Jiro's correct, bank owns the car but I own it as well to drive it other than that, i pay the loan amount over the 5 year period.

5 years?! Too long for that and waste of money thru high APR. I paid my car off under 1 year. I save lot money from APR.

5 years?! Too long for that and waste of money thru high APR. I paid my car off under 1 year. I save lot money from APR.

APR is higher in short term than longer term. Only about 5-7% APR which is very reasonable. what was your APR rate?

I hate writing checks and I have not wrote a check in years and it takes forever to clear so I just pay them in cash, more quicker than waiting for the check to clear

How about direct money from bank? It's quick than cash and check.

APR is higher in short term than longer term. Only about 5-7% APR which is very reasonable. what was your APR rate?

I can't remember. I paid it off in seven years ago.

I am award of short term and longer term. I pick longer term and overpay. :)

I am not going to return it, I am going to own it, I looked at my papers, it didn't say anything about returning it and paying for every mile I drive and stuff like that :dunno:

Wait, my contract is simple interest, oh yeah is it a car loan that I pay it off And own it and do not have to pay the miles I drive and stuff like that?

Oh hell I will go ask and make sure since I am going to make car payment today, I will let you know what they say

The headlights look like it is crying when you're going too fast. Those headlights are too long and big...what's up with all that plastic? :shock:

I am currently paying my car loan and have about less than 3 years remaining on the loan, I think. I know, I know...interest...*cough*

I am not going to return it, I am going to own it, I looked at my papers, it didn't say anything about returning it and paying for every mile I drive and stuff like that :dunno:
you need to take out magnifying glass to read the fineprints :lol:

Wait, my contract is simple interest, oh yeah is it a car loan that I pay it off And own it and do not have to pay the miles I drive and stuff like that?
perhaps it is not lease then...

Oh hell I will go ask and make sure since I am going to make car payment today, I will let you know what they say
yep you should do that but..... that's not good when you don't know what you're in for in the first place.

The headlights look like it is crying when you're going too fast. Those headlights are too long and big...what's up with all that plastic? :shock:

better than previous Subaru model with its ugly-ass bug-eye headlight design

I am currently paying my car loan and have about less than 3 years remaining on the loan, I think. I know, I know...interest...*cough*

need a cough drop? :lol:

They probably told me but I forgot because it has been 2 years since I got the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back