My damaged car (accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.
be more careful next time! every car has its quirk with clutch-manual-brake system. You should drive it for couple hours around the city to figure out its quirks.
Yep, I'll let her get the sense of the city.

Chevy57, dont forget that I drive manual ;)

Update: more pictures.

DSCN0162.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0164.jpg

Nice car Jake :) I like the colour and interior, too :) I am glad you're happy with your new beast :)

looks like a suppository :shrug:

sorry Jake

I'm biased against the stuff built these days.. so feel free to ignore me :cool2:

nice try Jake.... but that's not your car.

1. look at that man.. he's the owner, not you! 2. no pix from cellphone (or iPhone) is that clear enough

TELL ME THE TRUTH. YOU DON'T HAVE A CAR! :mad2:

just yanking your chain as always.

figured you were kidding...

aussie cars have steering wheel and pedals on the opposite side of what the USA has. the person in the picture was going into the passenger door. which would indicate passenger

I had a close call at lunch time today :| My car stalled when I was driving out of the basement carpark, and that was my WTF emergency moment, I slammed (thank god for the ABS braking system, which came to the rescue) the brakes when it unexpectedly stalled (due to the wrong gear, I think) and I got stuck for a minute or two, and I revved the gas, and dropped the clutch quickily, and got out of trouble. *whew* I voewed not to go to the basement carpark for a little while.

At least you didn't wreck it

IMG_0075.jpg

Your personal plates is Epic Fail! :lol:

Jakespersonalplates.jpg

Old car s personal plates

A lincense plate is a lincense plate, JClarke does not need a fancy lincense plate

my JC 087 is my personalised plates for my car, it is on my old car at the moment. once my old car is fixed and sold, I will transfer the plates to my new one. WizardOfOz, I got the plates after my 21st birthday.

Nice car, JClarke! You better take a good care of your new car!!!

I will never forget that when I took my car to the car wash one day. Guess what? They left my car's mirrors some damages because they can't fold. There were some scratches on them. That pissed me off. I decided not to do it again. I prefer to wash my car.

Enjoy your new car!!!

my JC 087 is my personalised plates for my car, it is on my old car at the moment. once my old car is fixed and sold, I will transfer the plates to my new one. WizardOfOz, I got the plates after my 21st birthday.

Your temporary plates is your new car? That s 30 day tag?

Your temporary plates is your new car? That s 30 day tag?
No, that's the normal registeration plates for Canberra. For temp registeration, there should be a piece of sticker on the window. But I will give the normal ones back to the registeration centre when I transfer my personalised ones to my new car.

Notice the bottom of the number plates - 'Canberra - The national's captial"?

No, that's the normal registeration plates for Canberra. For temp registeration, there should be a piece of sticker on the window. But I will give the normal ones back to the registeration centre when I transfer my personalised ones to my new car.

Notice the bottom of the number plates - 'Canberra - The national's captial"?

Yes, saw your normal registration plates on your new car. Ok. Your bank Loaner hold your auto title till paying off or keep it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back