A 2015 Auto Awesome photo:

image_zpscf2e0ad3.jpg

Enjoy!!

An Auto Awesome from Michigan Ave and the Chicago River:

image_zps7caf4314.jpg

Enjoy!!

Today's Auto Awesome photo:

image_zpsb4310cb0.jpg

Sorry!! Didn't realize the other one was a little off.

Last edited:
The last four Auto Awesome photos to upload tonight:

image_zps557bbafb.jpg

image_zpsd6ef9ff9.jpg

image_zps21093a35.jpg

image_zps5cf0986a.jpg

Enjoy!! I rarely get to upload this many, so a good day today.

Auto Awesome that includes the Willis Tower and Union Station:

image_zps5794d872.jpg

Enjoy!!

From that angle it looks like it's Adam street. But I've only been there a few times.

I took that before Adams. I might be wrong, though. I'll look and see exactly where I took that at, since I'm headed that way today, anyways.

From that angle it looks like it's Adam street. But I've only been there a few times.

I took that photo from Adams and Clinton. The intersection matches perfectly. Actually the photo was taken about halfway down the block from Clinton-- streetlight indicates that.

I took that photo from Adams and Clinton. The intersection matches perfectly. Actually the photo was taken about halfway down the block from Clinton-- streetlight indicates that.

Makes since (after looking at map). I was thinking of the Union Station building between the river and Canal street, not the original building where the Great Hall is located.

I went to Mass at old St Patrick's which is about 2 blocks west of where you took the picture. It's a beautiful church.

Makes since (after looking at map). I was thinking of the Union Station building between the river and Canal street, not the original building where the Great Hall is located.

I went to Mass at old St Patrick's which is about 2 blocks west of where you took the picture. It's a beautiful church.

I know where that is. It IS beautiful. And stunning, too. I just passed it a couple weeks back.

My Auto Awesome from this morning:

image_zps60481c37.jpg

This one was taken on Clark and the Chicago River.

Back