My Auto Awesome collection

thanks...I got around to buying digital camera I just got learn how to use it then plug into computer..i got 147page instruction book and I need magnifying glass to read it Olympus vg-170

I have a smartphone and a tablet with Google+ already installed in them. That's how I got these. The tricky part is getting them here, though, but with enough practice I'll have that down pat in no time.

I have smart phone don't use it nearly sent me insane

Doesn't have be just a smartphone. It can be a tablet, too. Android ones are best, since it already comes with it included. For Apple and Windows, you would have to install it. The best thing is that they do all the work for you, and another thing-- you can share photos with whom you choose.

That is a nice photo I like the one of water and clouds with the sun .

Well, you can expect a lot more of these, as they usually come within 2-3 hours after taking certain photographs (Auto Awesome doesn't happen immediately; takes at least 3 hours), and Google piecing then together like these here.

Here's the one Auto Awesome I managed to get today:

image_zps63dfe0b9.jpg

Most likely the last Auto Awesome of 2014:

tmp_4741-image-147017978_zps111d4a31.jpg

This one was taken on Damen, just past Clybourn. Knew I had to take it as soon as I saw it.

image_zps3696f5e8.jpg

Apparently G+ had other ideas about the one above being my last photo of '14.

Back