Money Color Changes....

Originally posted by shao
:greddy:
:werd: That is sooooo gay! What's next? They start stereotyping us by the color bills we usually spend. "Oh, this guy gave me a red $5, he's obviously gay." "Wait, this woman gave me a blue $10... she must have the hots for me!"

Originally posted by Y
oh really, cloud ? this article was printed on March 5, 2003 and
the color money will be effective on March 27, 2003 !!!

Amazing !! (They look just like the Monopoly game :)

Well actually I was on my break from working at grocery store. Went to outside. Saw the USA today newspaper, the front page was talking about color bills. They were saying that they probably gonna do this. That's was when I learned about it like last June or July.

Originally posted by cloud
Well actually I was on my break from working at grocery store. Went to outside. Saw the USA today newspaper, the front page was talking about color bills. They were saying that they probably gonna do this. That's was when I learned about it like last June or July.
I guess the next time I withdraw money from the ATM, it's gonna be all pink!?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I guess the next time I withdraw money from the ATM, it's gonna be all pink!?
Take that chance or give me. :fu:

I wouldn't be surprised of people suddenly decided to save at least one bill of each type and color. "Hey, wanna see my rainbow collection of bills?"

I am so surprised about this. I guess I have to wait until March 27th and find it out if they will make those?

i have heard about it, but frankly, i'm so-so about it, but at the same time it's good thing for various reasons, I guess

And Australia's!

in fact, I have 5$ Australia dollars. My dad gave to me long time ago.

"HEY!!!!! THATS MY FUCKIN MONOPOLY MONEY... errr... wait.. is that real?!?!?!"

wut if they already put Clinton on some of the money already?? :shock:

Back