Matador / Bullfight goes horribly wrong - ***GRAPHIC IMAGE TRIGGER ALERT***

I think Bull fighting is a horrible sport....and I used to go to the dog track and watch the greyhounds race....I was told that at the starting gate, the handlers would "squeeze the greyhounds balls" (very hard!)...to make the dog run faster...and in pain....

Seems to me, that all sports, human or animals...are a farce....it's either drugs or torture for the animals....But we call it "entertainment"....

You sick bastard! :lol:

Yeah. Interesting to see that the bull is real, supports the torture and killing of a bull for sport but go nutso over a fake digitized cat getting it's head cut off by a car's sunroof. No cat gets harmed but a bull does. Great fake outrage. Smell it a mile away.

Yeah. Interesting to see that the bull is real, supports the torture and killing of a bull for sport but go nutso over a fake digitized cat getting it's head cut off by a car's sunroof. No cat gets harmed but a bull does. Great fake outrage. Smell it a mile away.

*clapping my hands* bravo.... bravo.... quite a spectacle you put on. But unfortunately - I have to be a party pooper.

1. was the bull beheaded for comical purpose?
2. did you laugh at this picture like you did in beheaded cat thread?
3. nobody is laughing here but you are.

that's what we were disturbed about. You have a questionable sense of humor and a twisted personality.

oh btw - I never liked bull-fighting. If it gets banned, good! you missed a hint of sarcasm in my post.

brutal, but still doesn't top this one
a96730_a476_MatadorGoredInTheButt.jpg

It looks like those bulls get pissed off when you keep sticking them with whatever the hell those things hanging off their back's are. No offense to anyone but that just seems like a pretty dumb ass sport to me.

matador-gored-fighting-bull-and-now-fights-for-his-life.jpg

bull_fighter_gored-web.gif

89%20gored.jpg

Hooray for the Bull!!!....It's animal cruelty, always has been.

As the Spaniards would say, Hostia Puta... :jaw: But you're right, he had it coming. It's animal cruelty, straight up.

That was a hard video to watch. I have dental issues from an accident as a kid. I eventually got it fixed two years ago on June 16th, when I had surgery to reposition top and bottom jaws for a correct bite, so I know what he went through as far as pain goes after surgery, minus the loss of teeth. Teeth is like the essence of my face, my smile. I pay anything to protect them.

Stephanie

I think bullfighting is morally wrong and unethical. It's degrading. It's demoralizing. It's teaching humans that it's ok to be cruel to animals. I am also against some forms of rodeos.

Torturing animals is NEVER acceptable. I am a farmer and have two horses, two donkeys, ducks, parrot, and cats. The idea of someone torturing them for sports is just disgusting.

So if bullfighting is fine, why not say the same with dogfighting or cockfighting? It's just for fun!

I hope you are a woman, single, and available!

Zoos are also a way to teach people the concept of dominion over animals.

Stephanie

Spanish men do barbaric things to people and animals, that is for sure. Yes, the matador signed up to fight the bull and ask for it. hmf. Come to thinking of when I learned that there is one other kind of sport is when the men have to run away from the bulls in the Spanish streets and then the men get gored or trampled by the many bulls running through the streets. That is way gory and not understand their custom for doing that. No wonder they sort of copy after the bullfighting. Spanish men are weird. :crazy:

No S*, amigo/amiga.

They're still weird, 500 years later, after the subjugation of Indians in the Americas. And guess what, their descendants in México and other Europeans are still in power today, and they make it very difficult for the average Indian to live and work in México and other countries, forcing them to come here to the US. The Spaniards down there are the problem. And I'll bet you anything that the Indian-run or allied carteles down there are arming up and making money from the drug trade to prepare for an armed revolution. These Indians have had enough of the Europeans and are increasing their numbers through large families, so they can overwhelm through sheer numbers, through reverse acculturation, if not through armas (arms). It's going to happen, just watch.

Back