Matador / Bullfight goes horribly wrong - ***GRAPHIC IMAGE TRIGGER ALERT***

saw the real bullfighting in Mexico. real gory and fun. kinda.

I don't know if he keeps his tongue or can talk without tongue ?

He can't taste food anymore, that's for sure. Can't see too well where the horn went in but it looks like it's above his larynx. Barely missed the jugular vein by some too. He would've died if it was a few inches lower.

He can't taste food anymore, that's for sure. Can't see too well where the horn went in but it looks like it's above his larynx. Barely missed the jugular vein by some too. He would've died if it was a few inches lower.
Yeah, it had to have missed the jugular. Not much blood visible when he got up.

I have YET to witness it and I really want to see bullfighting, tho.

Not enough action from the rodeos?
2hqw707_th.jpg

I think bullfighting is morally wrong and unethical. It's degrading. It's demoralizing. It's teaching humans that it's ok to be cruel to animals. I am also against some forms of rodeos.

Torturing animals is NEVER acceptable. I am a farmer and have two horses, two donkeys, ducks, parrot, and cats. The idea of someone torturing them for sports is just disgusting.

So if bullfighting is fine, why not say the same with dogfighting or cockfighting? It's just for fun!

I think bullfighting is morally wrong and unethical. It's degrading. It's demoralizing. It's teaching humans that it's ok to be cruel to animals. I am also against some forms of rodeos.

Torturing animals is NEVER acceptable. I am a farmer and have two horses, two donkeys, ducks, parrot, and cats. The idea of someone torturing them for sports is just disgusting.

So if bullfighting is fine, why not say the same with dogfighting or cockfighting? It's just for fun!

dogfighting and cockfighting are legal in other countries. so is bullfighting in that country. all kinds of "animal fighting" are illegal in here.

dogfighting and cockfighting are legal in other countries. so is bullfighting in that country. all kinds of "animal fighting" are illegal in here.

Of course, that's why they have the bullfighting over there!

Just because it's a tradition does not make it ok. Some traditions are wrong.

Don't think he's dead yet from what it mentioned, I think he's in critical condition and will probably need to find alternatives to moving on in his life.

How 'bout look at it this way. Looks like the possibility of a +1 to the sign language population as a result of that incident.
1zh1yyt.jpg

Yeah, I heard on the news he is still alive, I wonder want happen to the poor bull!

I have YET to witness it and I really want to see bullfighting, tho.

do you know the bull has vaseline rubbed in his eyes to made it hard for it to see and pins stucks in it penis to put it in pain ! The bull is made handicap to lose the fight! Anyone that want to watch an animal being torture to death has to be a real sick bastard!!

This is not the first time it happens like this. I remember a bullfighter got stabbed in neck with one of its horn. According to the Spanish link, Julio is expected to survive. He had a second operation for his injury. Julio was about to finish that bull with his sword, but a bull got him first. When the game is over, they penetrate the back side of the bull, and it can drop dead in a second.

As a cousin of a bull breeder, he used to raise bulls for bullfighters, and made lots of fortunes. I have watched bullfighting before, and it is not my thing. In Spain, they illegally injected drugs into bulls ensuring they become more aggressive.

Serves him right .... when you torture an animal to death and call it entertainment.

do you know the bull has vaseline rubbed in his eyes to made it hard for it to see and pins stucks in it penis to put it in pain ! The bull is made handicap to lose the fight! Anyone that want to watch an animal being torture to death has to be a real sick bastard!!

I'll tell you my opinion after I see bullfighting in person for the first time eventually.

Seriously or ur joking?

Spanish men do barbaric things to people and animals, that is for sure. Yes, the matador signed up to fight the bull and ask for it. hmf. Come to thinking of when I learned that there is one other kind of sport is when the men have to run away from the bulls in the Spanish streets and then the men get gored or trampled by the many bulls running through the streets. That is way gory and not understand their custom for doing that. No wonder they sort of copy after the bullfighting. Spanish men are weird. :crazy:

:eek3:

Back