"Like" is back! :D

Maybe VamPyroX was actually thinking of what I would call "Don't like" rather than "Unlike". Saying you "Don't like" to begin with rather than changing your mind and "Unlike" it.

Yes, that's why I suggest to bring one more button ; for "Boo", because seriously , how else can you say "I don't like" , but in a more sportsmanlike or humorous way, Boo!! is universal and funny, then of course OK, it sometimes cruel but then its naive to say the world is not cruel, right?

Maybe VamPyroX was actually thinking of what I would call "Don't like" rather than "Unlike". Saying you "Don't like" to begin with rather than changing your mind and "Unlike" it.

Well, I don't know what else to do besides posting that laughing icon to indicate I was joking.....furthermore, adding a button the likes of what Grummer is suggesting is nothing but a big invitation to trouble. If we disagree with something, we gotta flesh it out to tell why, etc all the while remaining within the rules of engagement here.....

Well, I don't know what else to do besides posting that laughing icon to indicate I was joking.....furthermore, adding a button the likes of what Grummer is suggesting is nothing but a big invitation to trouble. If we disagree with something, we gotta flesh it out to tell why, etc all the while remaining within the rules of engagement here.....

**BOO! **
:lol::lol::laugh2:

don't take pi88 out of grum I like grum,but you do have a point unfortunately could cause a lot of flack

don't take pi88 out of grum I like grum,but you do have a point unfortunately could cause a lot of flack

Well, I wasn't intentionally being mean...his problem is an open secret here because he has as much as said so....half of the time I can't ascertain how he is really feeling about any given subject.....

Well, I wasn't intentionally being mean...his problem is an open secret here because he has as much as said so....half of the time I can't ascertain how he is really feeling about any given subject.....

I am clear about what I says, don't ever insult my intelligence. You can not know 'everyone in this forum' as you may think you do, you don't!, and don't assume.

I am clear about what I says, don't ever insult my intelligence. You can not know 'everyone in this forum' as you may think you do, you don't!, and don't assume.

However you had no problem in posting what you felt about people in your 'Getting back thread' .

not read 'getting back thread'no get it..AD can be problematic on my computer.
we have ideas what people are like and grum cleverman I enjoy his posts and pic'sjust wish grum post more
rr she funny got similar humour to me and Bot who no waste words, be nice one day meet some

However you had no problem in posting what you felt about people in your 'Getting back thread' .

you need to look into dictionary , what the meaning of "feel" , "felt", geee you're WAY off the mark, geez! if you can *read properly* you'd realise its more about "facts" or summing up people's characters for FUN...not ridicule, sad you don't "get it",
very sad !!
:roll:

Interesting the first big fight after getting the "like" button back, occurs here.

Those were actually cute character summations.

He wasn't even saying anything you hadn't said.

Your user name was what his summation referenced.

Except for you telling Alex to get a blowjob, before you changed your post. And to ambrosia. I saw that you posted that in the early hours after you initially posted.

you need to look into dictionary , what the meaning of "feel" , "felt", geee you're WAY off the mark, geez! if you can *read properly* you'd realise its more about "facts" or summing up people's characters for FUN...not ridicule, sad you don't "get it",
very sad !!
:roll:

I did mean to type' feel ' but I am slow at typing and spellcheck will finish a word for me and I forget to reread it before posting. I do not know how to turn my auto spell check off and on . It drive me nuts at time. I have see this happen to other people here . And I have see people use the wrong words here all the time . I can read properly there is no rules here saying I have to like everything you say. :roll:

Last edited:
or anyone else's for that matter....
alex knows, it was old...and i changed it just to keep it calm..

take some vitamins it'd do you good...

Oh I didn't realize someone did like my post. Is there any way for me to check out which someone liked my posts???? Sorry for being an cat head. Mew

Back