"Like" is back! :D

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woo hoo!

I "like" it! :lol:

What no one has mentioned is that it is in a different place. It doesn't come up as you scroll down the right had side of a post but is a button in the line with the quote, multi-quote and blog buttons at the bottom right hand side of each post.

What no one has mentioned is that it is in a different place. It doesn't come up as you scroll down the right had side of a post but is a button in the line with the quote, multi-quote and blog buttons at the bottom right hand side of each post.

Seems to me to be a much better place for it. Better than being hidden and having to hunt for it (especially for people new to the forum).
I have not seen it on the web page as I'm using the app. On the app, it's called Thank, not Like.

the "Likes (x) yournamehere)" line is also bigger than before... not too sure I like that part much, but like that it is a button now.

Was neutral on the whole "like" button feature anyway...

"Liked 1 Time in 1 Post " over to the left in our post bit.. I'm not sure I like that part at all... how does this work? How many likes the person posted or how many likes the poster gets? I really don't want to know how many likes a person gets or receives...

"Liked 1 Time in 1 Post " over to the left in our post bit.. I'm not sure I like that part at all... how does this work? How many likes the person posted or how many likes the poster gets? I really don't want to know how many likes a person gets or receives...

Where do you see this? I can't find it?

EDIT: OH! Nevermind, I found it. Under our avatar. I was looking in the wrong place. :)

Not sure I like it announced in my avatar how many "Likes" I have received because that's too close to the same reason having a "Disilke" button would be.....

Not sure I like it announced in my avatar how many "Likes" I have received because that's too close to the same reason having a "Disilke" button would be.....

Oh well, nothing is perfect....

All the old likes are wiped out, sadly. For me, it showed how much interaction a person had on this site. I think that was a good thing.

I do miss my old likes..
It gave me a warm feeling to wake up and notice them creeping ever closer to 8000.

How do I find people who liked my posts? Notification is missing.

Look under your avatar. It shows how many likes you gave and received.

But it makes no mention of WHO likes a given post. Remember there used to be a line that said XX and YY and you like this post (just an example).

Back