Let's show your kids/babies off!

^^^ She is getting a big personality already!

S4200276.jpg

She was like; Mommy, what's that thing in your hands?

S4200277.jpg

She was like; Oh! That Camera! *start laughing*

I think she can react to the camera when the flash goes on, she seems know that it's taking the pictures. I'm pretty surprised that she do know what it is for.
That reminds me of my friend's kid years ago. Since he and his wife are deaf, they have flashers installed by the front door and upstairs so that it can be seen anywhere.

They installed a device for the baby so that if the baby cries, it will flash. It worked wonderfully for them... until the baby learned how it works. The baby eventually would just say "HA!" just to make it flash and then laugh when it flashes. My friend and his wife would see the flash and run to check on the baby only to see him laughing his ass off. Hehehe!

you can check out my profile which i put photos of my boys.. thanks :) sorry dont know how to post pictures here..

Everyone has beautiful kids. Makes me excited for the day when I become a Dad.

101_1247.jpg

Alexanderia with her favorite horsey that her uncle(my brother who is in army right now) gave her.

101_1270.jpg

Alexanderia, yes I caught her sucking her thumb. ;)

101_1272.jpg

Alexanderia-almost 4 months old and her friend, Tristan-almost 3 months old(my best friend's son)

101_1283.jpg

Alexanderia can hold the bottle on her own(dr says too impossible because she's breastfeeding, VERY rarely drink from the bottle and he says that she must be very smart baby)

101_1287.jpg

That day, she became 4 months old.

101_1291.jpg

Her first time to eat Rice Cereal but she likes it with the breast milk, not water or formula.(She can sit up very well on her own but will lose balance tho)

Awww so sweet WhisperHorse!!!! I adore babies and wish mine stay as babies!

They are now 13 and 12 so I am not comfortable posting their pictures on the Net anymore - crazy world of Net, ya know

WhisperHorse, your baby is so adorable. And that is amazing to sit up so well at only 4 months old.

Beautiful and adorable! She is sure growing. WhisperHorse. ;)

The Baby I Lost ..

just wanted to share this ..

2as4ft.png

the artwork is undone as I miscarried..

Back