Let's show your kids/babies off!

wow, your boys are big than I last saw them last year, Cheri! Watch out, girls might run after them.... :D

I forget to post mine last night as I was busy to chat with my friends on online. I will try to post tonight.

That's my daughter and my nephew, Isaac(10 months old but everybody thought he's 2 years old due by his body too big)

That's my niece, Sarah 11 years old with my daughter. Sarah is first grandchild in my family and my daughter is last grandchild in my family ;)

WhisperHorse, Awww your daughter is so cute! I am so exciting to see my future baby! It make me plan to pregnancy right away. LoL Jk! Just wait until I will post a comment if I am pregnancy. :giggle:

Aw the children/babies are just so adorable and sooo cute...Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

Mommy and Daughter spend on Mommy's special day.

mommynlexionbday.jpg

WhisperHorse, She is cute and she like alike you. You have lucky to have her in your life. :D

Alexanderia, almost 10 weeks old.

S4200276.jpg

She was like; Mommy, what's that thing in your hands?

S4200277.jpg

She was like; Oh! That Camera! *start laughing*

I think she can react to the camera when the flash goes on, she seems know that it's taking the pictures. I'm pretty surprised that she do know what it is for.

Back