Law could force Mississippi's only abortion clinic to close

because you said new Mississippi law to protect the women's health.

It didn't but it is part of pro-life excuse that why they want to kill the abortion clinic. :lol:

Well, I dunno....Holding Doctor's accountable seems like a pretty good idea to me.

This new law seems fair, the state just wants everything done by qualified people. Nobody choice is being taken away

if want abortion then womens right,yes there are women who use it like contaception, if so then make crap mother and abortion is best.
whay to go america!.. morals on abortion but your whaterver number amendment gives you rights carry a gun,hmmm two words two faced...no one got right inflict there views on some poor kid who got no insurence a bum father, maybe show the error of their ways before get in position of needing abortion.

Ah, judicial activism that risks women's health....isn't that nice
Quote from Foxrac's link (post # 56):

When Republican Gov. Phil Bryant signed the law, House Bill 1390, he said he wants Mississippi to be "abortion-free."

Can you explain what it means? Honest answer, please.

Quote from Foxrac's link (post # 56):

When Republican Gov. Phil Bryant signed the law, House Bill 1390, he said he wants Mississippi to be "abortion-free."

Can you explain what it means? Honest answer, please.

What is there to explain???

Oh, you don't know what it means? He obviously signed the law to kill the abortion clinic. You answered my question with a question, oh, please...

No, I asked what needed to be explained...

You should know better than that.

I see no grounds for declaring this law unconstitutional. That is a pretty high bar. But then again....this is coming from someone who didn't know tax bills must originate in the house...... so, source noted.

I see no grounds for declaring this law unconstitutional. That is a pretty high bar. But then again....this is coming from someone who didn't know tax bills must originate in the house...... so, source noted.
Wanna bet?

Like I asked.... on what grounds?
As you know that the governor signed the law because he said that he wants Mississippi to be abortion-free, like I said before, it violates women's rights and a freedom of choice. That's why the federal judge put it in hold to find out what their intentions are. Republicans passed the bill which the Rep governor signed because they are anti-abortion so I believe that this law will be thrown into garbage. The federal court will see it that way, too. Don't you wanna make a bet with me?

As you know that the governor signed the law because he said that he wants Mississippi to be abortion-free, like I said before, it violates women's rights and a freedom of choice. That's why the federal judge put it in hold to find out what their intentions are. Republicans passed the bill which the Rep governor signed because they are anti-abortion so I believe that this law will be thrown into garbage. The federal court will see it that way, too. Don't you wanna make a bet with me?

Ah. so no specific grounds then....you are hoping for judicial activism. :cool2:

That would be treated in an emergency room. Duh

DUH ! you have no idea what you're talking about! Emergency room do not give women abortion . Maybe if the woman has an ectopic pregnancy she would be in great pain and will go to the ER . Abortion clinics also help women that are poor and need screening for breast cancer. You just prove men should stay out of women life as they have no idea what it like to be a women.

DUH ! you have no idea what you're talking about! Emergency room do not give women abortion . Maybe if the woman has an ectopic pregnancy she would be in great pain and will go to the ER . Abortion clinics also help women that are poor and need screening for breast cancer. You just prove men should stay out of women life as they have no idea what it like to be a women.

You might want to research that...... The statement was "if the woman's life is in danger"

Back