Law could force Mississippi's only abortion clinic to close

Yes I do, but that is totally irrelevant to this topic

You are welcome to your opinion. :)

I support completely safe abortion for women's needs, like we have stringiest regulation now, even it is much better than in 70's and 80's.

I prefer abortion clinic to be located in hospital instead of freestanding.

We don't have statistic for this clinic but I just give you from general statistic over all US.

If you are in doubt, it means the health department in Mississippi could shut the abortion clinic down in long time ago for safety violations.

I didn't ask for general statistics, did I? Not only that, I asked for more than just statistics, didn't I? :aw:

I support completely safe abortion for women's needs, like we have stringiest regulation now, even it is much better than in 70's and 80's.

I prefer abortion clinic to be located in hospital instead of freestanding.

I didn't ask ya. :) And what the hell is "stringiest" That just sounds gross.

Oh really? Do you have the statistics on this clinic? Are you familiar with their practices, methods and compliance? That might be interesting to know.
The article didn't mention women's deaths at all. Did it?

I didn't ask for general statistics, did I? Not only that, I asked for more than just statistics, didn't I? :aw:

then I guess that you will never get accurate answer because we don't have statistic for this abortion clinic (in Mississippi). :dunno: :roll:

If they are making the laws more strict, obviously we don't have the "strictest" laws now... Otherwise they could not make them more strict

The law about abortion procedure is already strictest now and we don't need any more unnecessarily regulation, especially like one in Mississippi to kill the abortion clinic.

The law about abortion procedure is already strictest now and we don't need any more unnecessarily regulation, especially like one in Mississippi to kill the abortion clinic.

But, the law isn't written to kill the clinic. *shrug* It is written to ensure that women's health is a priority and that Doctor's are held accountable. I am sure glad Mississippi takes women's health so seriously. I hate that offers want to leave women in danger.

But, the law isn't written to kill the clinic. *shrug* It is written to ensure that women's health is a priority and that Doctor's are held accountable. I am sure glad Mississippi takes women's health so seriously. I hate that offers want to leave women in danger.

I don't agree with you about the law that written isn't kill the abortion clinic so they did because of new unnecessary regulation, also majority of state legislatures are pro-life too, other excuse reason to kill the abortion clinic.

The existing law about abortion is protect women's health completely so I don't consider Mississippi's new law to protect the women's health because it is already strictest under existing regulation.

It is just like other state who want pass the unnecessary regulation to kill the gun stores.

I don't agree with you about the law that written isn't kill the abortion clinic so they did because of new unnecessary regulation, also majority of state legislatures are pro-life too, other excuse reason to kill the abortion clinic.

The existing law about abortion is protect women's health completely so I don't consider Mississippi's new law to protect the women's health because it is already strictest under existing regulation.

It is just like other state who want pass the unnecessary regulation to kill the gun stores.

:lol: oh well

Ah, judicial activism that risks women's health....isn't that nice

How is that comment an excuse? What exactly is it excusing?

because you said new Mississippi law to protect the women's health.

It didn't but it is part of pro-life excuse that why they want to kill the abortion clinic. :lol:

Back