Ladies...(men too (?)..do you paint ur eyebrows?

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

LOL! My eyes have been opened!!!

Went to Belks once and had a free make-over. They painted my eye brows, along with eye shadow and a rose blush and bright red lipstick. When I got out of the store, went to my car and looked into the mirror in :shock:...my friend was laughing....

I wiped that mess off....:giggle:

That reminds me of that "Friends" episode when Ross "paints" Rachel.

But yeah, I totally get your point, RR. Less is more!

i like my eyebrows. Why? They keep sweat and water out my eyes. :) dats wut dey fo'!

My eyebrows are very blonde. Many times I was told, paint ur eyebrows, it would make them look better....All my sisters paint theirs, even my mother did, a very black color. When I tried to do that, I looked like a "clown"!...

And since I have semi-oily skin, sometimes the eyebrow color will rub off very easily, leaving one eyebrow half-painted.

Also, one sister uses an old toothbrush and brushes her eye lashes daily. She has very long eyelashes, and uses heavy mascara (black)....whenever I use mascara, it smears...as I forget that I have it on and whenever I rub my eye, and then have a black eye.....

Make-up sucks for me!
Yes, I just started doing that, makeup has to be a good kind of makeup for me to use!!

When it comes to makeup I prefer MAC or Makeup Forever. Urban Decay is pretty awesome as well.

the only make up i wear is mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipgloss. nothing too heavy.. i don't want to look like a clown

I have dark eyebrows, too. I use a little bit of brow powder just to make sure that I don't cover them up with pale makeup. I have dark hair and pale skin. You can't really tell that they are any different.

I have never considered "dyeing my eyebrows". Why?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I have never considered "dyeing my eyebrows". Why?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Hey, makeup is not just for women and clowns anymore! You should indulge, after swimming of course. :D

I'm assuming the "paint your eyebrows" is the same as using an eyebrow pencil.

I've never used that myself, so I don't know. I have strawberry blonde hair (and eyebrows to match.) So, the redness in the hair makes the eyebrows stand out enough (but not very much) but I find it to be good enough, I suppose.

So am I. When I dyed my hair black, I used black pencil to paint my eyebrow. Now that my hair is mostly gray again, I think black eyebrows would look odd with my gray hair.

hehe...I don't wear much makeup. Only powder.
I tried once to paint my eyebrows like my mother used to, at least give them more shape. Looked horrible. I can hardly put on eyeliner much less anything more complicated than that. :)

just not a makeup person....I guess.

I have blonde eyebrows... Matches my hair well, I guess... I'm a natural blonde.

What I do is lightly fill in the eyebrows with a light brown/blondish eyebrow pencil/liner. it does make you look a bit darker.

I have blonde eyebrows... Matches my hair well, I guess... I'm a natural blonde.

What I do is lightly fill in the eyebrows with a light brown/blondish eyebrow pencil/liner. it does make you look a bit darker.

you or the eyebrows?

My eyebrows are dark brown and I use dark brown eyebrow brush to shape up my eyebrows. I don't like eyebrow pencil because I looked like a chola when I use it, terrible! As for mascara I use waterproof.

hrmm...as an asian girl, I don't have that much eyebrow hairs......I never pluck them or do anything with them....sometimes fill them in with pencil if I want to go all out nice.

me too :) I'm a dark/sandy/reddish blonde naturally. I'll have to try that. One thing I hate about being a woman is keeping the eyebrows tweezed. Ugh. :giggle:

Yeah, yeah like eyeliners can actually make you look more tan... *I wish*

hehe! yeah, I'd like that too. I'm as white as a sheet. I went deer hunting with my husband recently and I was in camo but was so white, my face and hands that he said deer would spot me in no time and he had to get out this face mask for me to put on and told me to keep my ghost white hands in my pockets. My husband is rather tan since he's half pakistani/white and blended in better with the forest...

we didn't see a deer that morning. Hm, I wonder why? I was there...:giggle:

he took a couple of pictures and you cannot see me except for my hands and face when they were uncovered. The rest of my body blended into the forest because of the camo. It was like looking at snow on the ground, best way I can put it.

me too :) I'm a dark/sandy/reddish blonde naturally. I'll have to try that. One thing I hate about being a woman is keeping the eyebrows tweezed. Ugh. :giggle:

Something must be wrong with me. I have never tweezed my eyebrows. My mother was never into the girly stuff and so I didn't learn about a lot of things. Also, me being the odd one out with my hearing loss, I never had friends who felt like I mattered enough to "educate" me in the ways of a girl.

Back