Ladies...(men too (?)..do you paint ur eyebrows?

Something must be wrong with me. I have never tweezed my eyebrows. My mother was never into the girly stuff and so I didn't learn about a lot of things. Also, me being the odd one out with my hearing loss, I never had friends who felt like I mattered enough to "educate" me in the ways of a girl.

I remmy my mother "plucking" her eyebrows to make a very fine line then painted them black. I remmy when I 1st tried to do that, I had terars in my eyes from the "plucking"...:giggle:

Also, riding down the road with my ex (he was driving), the sun was shining....I looked over at him and noticed one of his eyebrow hairs was extremly long and sticking out....I reached over and snatched it out....he yelled...almost went off the road..."what the hell did you do that for?...Damn, that hurt!"

Something must be wrong with me. I have never tweezed my eyebrows...

I wish I didn't need to... but if I didn't I'd not only have the unibrow, I'd also have hair connecting from my hairline to my eyebrows. I also get some strays below my eyebrows onto my eyelids.

RR, I call my husband's mutant long/thick eyebrows his "evil" eyebrows and trim them when they get noticeable.

Back