Just something I'm proud of....

Also yes does to be agree with them that your picture with your daughter are so beautiful like mother like daughter.. :)

Aww you two are soo cute, I like those pictures, nice smiles girls :grouphug:

She's beautiful...just like her mom. :)

Yeah they both look so Beautiful and Gorgeous
I am so glad that I already met Rebelgirl in person before
:ily:

Both of you are so beautiful!! Proud of your daughter!!

BEAUTIFUL mother n daughter but ur daughter still rough as sporty monkey as usual winkz hugs smacks

Obviously you're not the only one just proud, I'm very sure she's so proud to have 'you' as her mom! :) Great photos and thanks for sharing with AD'ers!

having a daughter. She means the world to me.. she's my rock and the love of my life! Just had to post a pix of that special moment.. What can I say? I'm bragging..... ugh.. well, I had to for a minute. :giggle:

100_2596.jpg

You and your daughter are beautiful.....wow wow

:sadwave: Sniff, Sniff. I want some kids dang it! My wife and I have been trying for 2 years now. I am so envious of everybody's cute kids. My little nephew looks just like I did when I was young, so I steal him for the day and we take him places- so people think hes MINE! :giggle:

wow beautiful picture of you and your daughter. I hope to have a girl one day. I already have a son and he is my world!

Thank you guys!!!! Doug.. I've been trying to have another for almost 6 years. i'm not in a hurry really.. I'm enjoying life with my daughter and if I do get pregnant again.. I'll be escatic!!!!

:sadwave: Sniff, Sniff. I want some kids dang it! My wife and I have been trying for 2 years now. I am so envious of everybody's cute kids. My little nephew looks just like I did when I was young, so I steal him for the day and we take him places- so people think hes MINE! :giggle:

aww take time and the god will give u a baby 1 day.. not worry.. :hug:

Thank you guys!!!! Doug.. I've been trying to have another for almost 6 years. i'm not in a hurry really.. I'm enjoying life with my daughter and if I do get pregnant again.. I'll be escatic!!!!

A baby? :fingersx:

Back